25

Yoongi's POV

"GOoD morning BoyS, WelcOme back HOME...I see I haven't seen you guys in quite a while. Well you all know the drill, don't make me repeat myself!"

"I swear to god I'm gonna kill someone" I groaned slowly opening an eye.

"Mgrr..turn it off daddy pwease.." I opened both eyes , turning my body over to fully face Jimin...

I had asked him to sleep with me just one night... and I guess one night turned into three;)

"I missed you Jimin" I smiled lightly touching his chubby cheeks, as he lightly drooled on my pillow...

I'm not going to lie, but Jimin had some well, needed to be tamed sleeping habits.

"Jimin you should stop hitting my crotch with your foot baby!" I groaned in his ear, getting a small pout from him.

"B-b*yawns* *fr* -but I didn't.." he yawned covering his face with his hand.. "ugh why do you have to be this cute uhh" I chuckled walking to my bathroom..

"W-where you going Yoongi?" Jimin asked rising up from his sleeping position lightly rubbing his eyes.. following me to the door.

"Baby it's Daddy to you!" I groaned turning my head a bit so he could tell I didn't like it.

A few minutes later, we had both gotten ready, and headed downstairs where we heard lots of yelling... probably Jin fussing about the fact- "not everything is perfect" he yelled..marching away from the kitchen...

"Why isn't Yoongi, Jimin ,and Jungkook here yet??" I saw him ask someone...but I really couldn't tell who it was.. "Were right here mom!" I answered rolling my eyes, at him fussing away..

"Where's Jungkook then? JIMIN go get Jungkook!!" Jin yelled while Jimin was making his way to the couch.. he slowly turned to me, somehow asking me a permission he definitely knew I would say NO to.

So I went and woke him up myself..

I heard Jungkooks bedroom was the last in the hallway.. so I made sure to get lost since I really didn't want to head there.

"FUck.. shut the damn alarm off!!" Jungkook groaned from his bedroom..

" I really hate this, I really dislike HIM! " I exclaimed to myself.. not specifically getting any responses I would have liked to get.

"Hey buddy..why don't you wake up and close it yourself uhh" I answered walking in his bedroom..

He suddenly rose up from his bed and turned to me..
"Oh hey babe!" He smirked, licking his crusty *not really* lips.

"Babe?" I rose my eyebrows!

" Are you mistaking me for those girls on your phone?!" I chuckled turning my back so I could head out again.

"Oh and get up, and head downstairs!" I added heading out the door, until someone pulled me back in.

"Really babe, maybe your the *girl* I was looking at on my phone!" Jungkook smirked pulling me closer to his bare torso, which only seemed to make me gag!!

"I swear to God Jungkook, if your nasty, pig smelling morning breath air.. hits my face for less then a second I will fuck you up!" I screeched, " I swear to God I'm not playing!" I added pushing him away from me, which didn't seem to work at all.

"Oh really, then I guess I'll have to fuck you up first.. wouldn't I?" He chuckled grabbing my chin, pulling it closer to him..

"L-let me go Jungkook.." I growled hitting his chest, trying to push away from him.

"I swear Yoongi if you hit me one more time... I will fuck you right here, right now.." he growled grabbing both my arms, hitting them against the wall beside him.. forcing me to turn to my back.

"Jungkook get the fuck off" I exclaimed attempting of pulling my hands free, but I soon regretted it, as I felt a pair of lips press against mine, instantly bitting it, until the only taste in my mouth and possibly his... was blood.

The only difference he was enjoying this...a bit too much.!
and I- I was scared..-
---/----/----/--/----/----/---/----/----/---/----/----/---
lol I'm so funny.. *sarcastically starts joking*

Can't believe I haven't posted in about 2 months..

I'm sorry, I have no excuses, I think I just hit writers block, and for some reason, I didn't know how to build up the story, and make it also a story everyone enjoyed!!

Thxx soooooo much for 300 followers, 30k views.. 2k votes.. and all the comments, I really read every single one of them, and answered as much... I hope you can forgive me... maybe not today but soon right:)

Well pwease VOTE and COMMENT what you think happened to Jungkook?

Happy birthday to my baby YOONGI!!!!!

Peace and love
-may