12

Jimin's POV

I was laying in the tub, my tears had gotten dried, from all the time I've been laying there.

I decided to stop crying, decided to not care what everyone else has to say about me anymore, I already went through all this, and yes it does hurt feeling left out and being picked on, it hurts so much, but I just have to push it aside.

Cause I guess only I care for me and no one else gives a single flying fluff, I know I'm different and I might be a bit of a big responsibility but if no one will care for me I'll care for myself....

I heard footsteps coming from my bedroom, so I quickly got up and wrapped myself with a towel seeing I was soaking wet, I stared at the door knob which was starting to turn, but it never opened.

So I approached the door and opened it, my eyes widen at what was behind it, YOONGI was laying on the ground his nose bleeding, I fell to my knees next to him and pulled his head on my leg..

"Da-Yoongi hyung wake up, OMG HYUNG what happened get up... JIN EOMMA HELPP!!" I screamed elevating Yoongi's head so his nose bleed could stop.

Jin came a few seconds later bolting through the door, he looked at me then at Yoongi, his mouth fell apart, he leaned towards Yoongi and looked at me, " WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED" he said with a concerned look and voice, I looked at him feeling a bit surprised at his raise of voice " I don't know I just found him in here like that, I didn't do anything I promise!!.." I said feeling tears in my eyes, but I quickly stopped it, I was going to be strong from now on...

Jin and I carried Yonngi to my bed, I thought Yoongi hyung was heavier than that but to my surprise he wasn't?!

Jin came back a few minutes later with a first aid kit in hand, he stopped Yoongis bleeding, and put a bandage on his scratched cheeks and forehead, he told me to stay with him while he was going to make some soup so when he wakes up, he would have something light to eat..

It has been about one hour and a half later but Yoongi still wasn't waking up, he kept stirring into his sleep like he was having a bad dream like a nightmare...

I fell asleep looking at Yoongi, he looked so calm and sweet in his sleep, he kept sweating and stirring but I put a cold towel on him, which seemed to calm him down, " Yoongi you have a beautiful face" I whispered softly next to him, " and a beautiful nose and mouth" I said feeling my eyes close..

"JIMIn , Jimin don't leave!" Was the only thing I could hear through my sleep, I opened my eyes seeing that it wasn't in my head but Yoongi was actually saying those words in his sleep, he was completely soaked from sweating so much, he was also...crying?

I got closer to him trying to calm him down and wiping his forehead, he was burning with a fever, I was starting to get a bit worried about him, "Jin hyung, I think Yoongi hyung is coming up with a high fever" I screamed through the door...

I felt a pair of hands wrap around mine looking down, realizing it was Yoongi's I was about to let go of them but decided against it, I smiled at the skin ship, looking at our hands connected, mine were so small compared to daddy's, "JIMIN " Yoongi shouted enterupting my train of thoughts.

I looked at him making eye contact, and he instantly pulled me closer into a tight hug "JIMIN omg Jimin don't ever hurt yourself or ever leave me again" he whispered in my ears crying softly..

I was a bit confused at what he said but smiled at it also, it gave me this weird feeling, this feeling that seemed familiar but I couldn't quite get what it was,
" don't worry Yoongi I won't leave you, but you have to promise to not leave me either!!.." I said pouting at him, he smiled at me and hugged me once more,
" Jiminie I'm sorry, I really didn't mean what I said , I do love you, I love you so much I realized I do love you and care for you, and I want you to know that ok, and I promise I won't ever leave you again, please stay with me.." he barely mouthed to me..

I pushed him back to bed softly getting up to cover him again, " Hyung you have a fever, so your not supposed to do a lot of things, I'll take good care of you ok" I smiled looking at him "oh and also Eomma Jin will take good care of you too" I said smiling hearing Jin come in the room!

"Oh your awake thank God I thought I would have had to carry you downstairs, Into your car and all the way to the emergency room, but I'm too tired also..!"
Jin said giving Da-Yoongi his meal so he wouldn't be that weak, he also gave him a few pills, which I hate pills they taste weird, But daddy I mean Yoongi was strong and took his like a big boy.

Jin walked to the door and looked at us," Jimin, Yoongi is going to fall asleep soon so, if you want you can head downstairs with me and watch tv, while I cook something for you to eat" he said giving me a warm smile, I turned back and looked at Yoongi who was already asleep, and nodded at Jin.

I got up and headed to the door, " night Daddy" I whispered totally aware he was sleeping, right when I was about to head out, Yoongi turned around and woke up a bit, " Jimin please don't go?.!" He said with a sleepy voice, "but where am i going to stay?" I questioned him, he patted the mattress next to him and answered me "you'll be next to me "

I smiled at him and carefully climbed the bed, I stayed a bit away from Yoongi but that wasn't for long, since he pulled me to him, " Jimin I said next to me not even a centimeter away do you hear.?" He whispered in my ears, feeling his hot breath on my ears, I turned extremely red but was glad that he couldn't see my face.

"Yes Yoongi Hyung.." I answered softly a bit embarrassed, he pulled me a bit more closer to him to the point that I could feel the outline of his body, "yes who.?." He breathed biting my neck a bit, I let out a small squeak at the sudden action, " yes D-daddy" I said covering my head up with the blanket, I could hear him chuckle and that made me bwush even more, " now that's a good little baby." he whispered, after a few while I could hear Yoongis breathing increased telling me he was sleeping, just the sound of his breathing calmed me, I wrapped my hands around his arm, and let the warmth of his body lead me to a slow slumber.....

---/-----/-----/-----/----/----/-----/-----/----/
Finally a long CHAPTER YESS
Starting Today my updates will not be very frequently cause school started but I will like still try my best to update.....:)

So I wrote this while waiting in the car for school to open, hoped you liked it...

Pwease VOTE AND COMMENT

My hands hurt so much, but but now the chapter is not sad anymore, over time it will get better, and for some of you guys waiting for smut.....! ;))))

Wait a bit more ;)))))))