17

Yoongi's POV

I finally got to work..

"That fucking traffic was so long I could have died and gotten reborn!" I exclaimed walking in my office.

"Fucking accident! had to happen when I fucking had an important client today!? they could have just moved the car but no!!" I proclaimed turning to my desk not noticing my secretary and client sitting right across from me.

Right when I pulled my laptop out, I heard a low cough and looked up from my screen, instantly standing up, bowing as it was the proper thing to do.

I glared at Martha sending her daggers for not letting me know, they were here this whole time, she didn't really bother to my silent remarks and rolled her eyes, walking towards me putting a folder on my desk on her way.

She stopped in front of me and mumbled " those papers are important, you better look through them before this week ends!" She declared with a serious tone, meaning the papers were really important, but knowing her, every paper was important.

She turned around and pointed to the young man standing in front of me , "Mister Min Yoongi, I introduce you to Mister Jean Jungkook, your new partner!" She exclaimed staring at me, while smiling at J-jeon Jungkook I believe his name to be.

"Shit" I thought, forcing my arm to take his, as we awkwardly shake hands, "I totally forgot about the new partner thing" I whispered turning my head away.

"I can't wait to experience being your new partner, and your roommate.." he chuckles, letting go of my hand, noticing how uncomfortable I was.

Wait what?!

"Roommate!?!" I coughed turning to face Martha.

"What does he mean by roommate ??!" I declared

"Your parents decided you needed a roommate, since you've always been alone, they want you both to form a special bond!" She winked, smirking at Jungkook who just smiled in response.

"Special Bond!!?" I yelled starting to get a bit pissed, "wel-" she started " I don't need a special bond!! Since when did my parents care of my existence!!!" I growled, turning my knuckles very pale. "

"Let me guess, since they're precious industry is under my control!! That's the only thing they seem to care about enough, to send a stranger to make sure everything is going the way they wish!" I snarled, pissed from my parents doing.

"If you don't do as they want, you know what will happen!!" Martha yells frustrated.

I did know what would happen, and I wouldn't be able to live if it did happen... I sucked in my anger and frustration, and looked back at Jungkook who was just standing there, watching everything unfold.

"You can stay, but if you try anything, or make a single wrong move, were both out, understood!!" I managed, sitting back in my chair, closing my eyes, stopping myself from choking my parents alive ...

"Don't worry Yoongi, ill be the best you've ever seen." He responds taking a seat next to me.

"You better be ?" I growl in response, not wanting to open my eyes and face him at the moment, I just couldn't ...

----/----/----/-----/-----/----/----/-----/----/----/----
New ChArACtEr, more drama ;) loll

So what do you guys think of Jungkook? Idk this story might get Interesting who knows...!

Peease VOTE and COMMENT telling me what you think of Jeon Jungcock !?

Peace and love
-may