28

Jimin's POV

I sarw and heawed what Daddy did for Jungkookie, I was so hapwy they wewent fighting anymow, I dindt want them to be mad, being mad wawnt nice !!! Jimin pushed his ear against the door continuing on smiling, trying to get any type of conversation between the two, until suddenly the door flew open only to be crashed into Yoongi- well his "daddy"

Thank god Jimin was shorter than his daddy, if not their might have been some lip to lip action ;)

"Fuck god Jimin, you scared the shit out of me" Yoongi groaned, pulling Jimin back up to face him.

"I'm sowy daddy, I was just wistening" Jimin pouted hating the fact Yoongi had used "adult" words.

"Ah it's fine Jiminie, but you know you shouldn't listen to other people's conversation, that's invasion of privacy.!" Yoongi explained , crouching to face Jimin... "put that pout away cutie, it makes you irresistible" Yoongi chuckled staring at a blushing Jimin.

"Daddy-y you can't sae that, that's sesual!" Jimin replied proud of himself, for his use of a big word..

"Sesual? Baby you mean sexual, and that not really sexual, unlike you with only boxers on!" Yoongi winked signaling Jimin to follow him.

"Wha! Bosers are not sesual, thew comfy" Jimin yelled in replying running to catch up with Yoongi.
"Have you ever tried sweats..and well taking a shower, your a stinky baby!" Yoongi laughed jokingly pinching his nose, heading into his bathroom, being followed by Jimin.

"I onwy take bafs, and I smwell reawwy good!" Jimin exclaimed, sniffing himself only to be taken back by his own smell.

"Jimin did you go outside, you smell like dead rat!" Yoongi laughed patting his lap, so Jimin could sit.

Jimin got the signal and walked towards Yoongi, sitting on his lap, facing him. He liked when Yoongi took care of him, he reawy liked it.

Jimin lifted his head, just to find a pair of eyes already staring back at him, " I did go outswide, and mommy Jin gave me rat "souflet" for lunch, and i ran a lot a lot, it was sooo much fun!" Jimin explained smiling at the memories. Yoongi couldn't help but smile back, Jimin's smile was definitely contagious and his favorite.

" mhm it seemed you had fun without me!" Yoongi pouted, squishing Jimin's cheeks , "you can't have fun without me ok okie" Yoongi chuckled, staring at Jimin laughing back at him.

Jimin nodded in response, blushing a bit more than usual.

"Hands up!" Yoongi singed, taking off Jimin's shirt, he had gotten used to giving Jimin baths, and even seeing him fully naked, since that's how the boy seemed to always be.

"Jimin get in the tub, I'll go find you some clothes, oh and opened the water for me too also okie" Yoongi chuckled, watching as Jimin kept nodding, and saluting, like a soldier receiving orders from their officers, Yoongi thought it was so cute when Jimin tried to act serious, in his little state, it just made him seem even more like a cutie..

He headed to his shared room with Jimin, and opened Jimin's "favorite" drawer as he usually says, grabbing a "cuter than you" hoodie, and some "little mermaid" boxers, since they were of course Jimin's favorite, Yoongi thought of getting some pants but he knew Jimin would only take them off, during the night.

He headed back to the bathroom, with Jimin's spongebob towel, and his clothes, only to find Jimin cutely whispering things to his dory rubber fish... " Di-I-d you open the wawer baby dowy?" Jimin whispered to his dory, opening the water himself, "yes sir" he replied in his cutest baby dory voice, giving dory a kiss for his accomplishment..

Yoongi smiled closing in eyes, not able to restrain from Jimin's cuteness!! He walked in again, deciding to play along!!

"So did dory complete his assignment?" Yoongi smiled not able to stop smiling yet again.

Jimin hummed, and smiled back at Yoongi, "yep he did all bwy himswelf!" Jimin replied, of course proud of dory..

"Well I guess dory wouldn't mind, taking a big bubble bath, with you, right?" Yoongi replied, applying the bubble strawberry scented bath gel into the tub, watching as Jimin played with it until it made thousands of bubbles...You could barely see his little face covered in bubbles...

Yoongi sat down playing along with Jimin, until the boy was tired, and yawning enough to finish his bubble bath, then Yoongi took that as his cue, to wrap Jimin in his towel, carrying the boy to the sink so he could rapidly brush Jimin's teeth, since he's breath did smell like rat.. but well Yoongi didn't really mind...

Jimin had completely fallen asleep just like every other night, leaving Yoongi to carefully put the boy's clothes on, making sure he was clean and snoring.. Yoongi gently placed him back on the bed covering him with his favorite "cars" blanket and adding "mr kitty" the kitten plush to his arms..

Yoongi decided he himself needed a shower since his leg was hurting pretty bad, but he didn't whine about it...he quickly took his shower, changing into some much cleaner clothes, getting back to his little baby wolf lightly snoring on the bed. He just wrapped his arms around the boy, kissing his forehead "goodnight babyboy, sleep tight.." Yoongi yawned closing his eyes as of now.

----/----/--/---/----/---/---/----/----/---/----/----/----
Hello my beautiful cuties!;)

( I )your weird author-nim is back...I did not take long this time ayeee

I wanted to post because I was in a happy mood, my bday is in well 2 days but technically 1!

Your Minnie is growing to become a grown butt women ( lol wtf )

Please VOTE and COMMENT cause I wrote a fluff completely chapter ayeeeee

I actually love this chapter it's so wet ( I'm not even gonna fix it) and fluff ughh my heartsu

But take care, and shii..I hope you guys did well in your tests:)

Peace and love
-may