4

Baby I love you
-—–--—•—•_•–-/-—-•–•_–—/--–

Jimin's POV

"Yoongi, well D-daddy, was still caweing me!! he's rewy strong, if he could cawy me for what semed like fowever!!" Jimin thought to himself.

The cold drop of rain, kept fawing on my face and that made me even more cowd, the wind was bwowing really wildy, which made my clothes even more freezing than before, but I was ok, because I had DADDY with me!!!

When we finally reached the house where daddy lived, I couldn't do anything but let my jaw drop to the flour, it was pretty big to what I could see.

It was still raining, and daddy was still caweing me, he was soaking wet, and pretty pale, when we reached the front door, daddy didn't even have time to open it, because someone else did!!

I didn't know who that person was, but he seemed like he was very worried about daddy, because he hugged daddy while he was still caweing me, soaked and freezing.

And that somehow bothered me, he was my daddy, only I could hug him or touch him.. So I did what I thought was right!!

Jimin jumped on the ground away from youngi's comforting arms, and glared at Jin, he then jumped on Jin's stomach growling at him like a crazy wolf, " he's mine, MY DADDY, YOU CANT TOUCH MY DADDY, HE'S MINE!!" Jimin kept shouting those words until Jin seemed scared to his death for the second time!!

Yoongi who was pretty surprised by the younger boys actions, finally came back to reality and decided to take Jimin off Jin!!

Youngi's POV

I was pretty surprised by what Jiminie did, he was all cute and cuddly, and then at out nowhere was about to rip Jin's face off!! I feel so bad for Jin it's the second time he got scared to death, but it was pretty funny tho!!

I grabbed Jimin off of Jin, and wrapped my arms around his waist holding his hands, to keep him from killing Jin, and that seemed to calm him down a bit more.

"Jiminie what's wrong, why are you acting like that?"
I asked a bit loudly, he lifted his head and turned a bit, then he unwrapped my hands around him and looked at me, and I could see tears forming in the corner of his eyes!!

"Why was he about to cry, what happened!!" I thought to myself worried.

He suddenly looked down and starting weeping
"I'm sowy Yoo-D-daddy, I'm sorry, I just can't contwol myself, it's like there's this weird person in me, that I can't contwol, I-I'm sorry!!" he fell on the ground crying, still saying sorry!

That broke my heart, it must have hurt him to be turned that way, I guess he's a wolf hybrid and they say that they are quite possessive, and they get quite jealous and over protective, but he still looked so beautiful even tho he was crying, it made my heart hurt to see him cry!!

I bent down in front of him, and looked at him for a second, looking at him saying sorry for something he didn't have any control over, but was still saying sorry anyway, can he be any cutter!!

"Hey Jiminie" he still didn't look at me and bent his head even farther down.

"Hey Baby!" I said, he flinched a little by the nickname but still faced down!

I grabbed him and turned him back towards me, I took he face in my hand, and made him look at me, his eyes all watery, "I'm sorry Yoongi, I'm sorry for disepointeing you!"

"Jiminie, baby you didn't disappoint me" I corrected, "how could you disappoint me, you didn't know what you were doing, you can't disappoint me, it's ok, it's ok."

"I'm sorry I'm ugly and not like you thought I would be, I'm sowy I'm so ugly!!" He said starting to cry again.

I grabbed his face and brought it closer to me, " JIMIN you CAN'T disappoint me, you can't say sorry, your beautiful, your pretty, I think I have the right to say, your the most beautiful person in my eyes, YOU DON'T NEED TO CARE WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SAY OR WILL SAY ABOUT YOU, just care what I say, and what I think, just look at me, and you'll never cry, just smile at me, and I promise you'll receive an even bigger smile!!"

He looked at me and his eyes stopped watering,"Daddy rewy? daddy you rewy think so, OK if daddy thinks so then Jiminie will only listen to daddy!" He looked at me and gave me a big smile.

And as I promised, I returned it with an even bigger one.

" Don't worry jimin, I'll love you, I'll take care of you, I'll tell you, your pretty everyday, cause now your my little baby boy!"

------/------/---------/---------/-------/----------/-------
Did ya like it, did ya, did ya like it!
Pwease LEAVE A VOTE❤️💋
And a COMMENT saying what nicknames YOONGI should call JIMIN!!
, Salanghae-yo
Love you guys