24

Jungkook's POV

  "Yoongi and Jimin dating?" I turned my head to Jin who was doing some kind of explaining of the situation...

Jin was always like a closer family to me, after Jimin and Taehyung, but he was the first person I had met, and he always acted and took care of me, just like a mom..

Well more like the mom I never had, or dreamed of..

"My mom was not a mom you could say....she didn't want to be one either!" I thought to myself while watching Jin explain how everything happened.

After numerous minutes of understanding the backstory for all of this..Jin had finally completed his long duck butt story.

"Jungkook are you even listening?" Jin questioned angrily hitting me on the shoulder.

"Ouch!, what was that for dummy!" I exclaimed getting up from my bed and walking into my closet in search of some sleeping wear.

"I had heard the story, and I don't know, maybe over time...Yoongi changed, and Jimin probably also did? But Jimin was always mine, and always will be...I guess I have to show everyone that." I smirked making my way to the closet.

"Heyy!" Jin yelled again, getting my attention from his loud voice..

I turned around giving him my "your annoying but I love you" look.... " don't give me that look mister!" He said approaching me, and then slightly grabbing my shoulder, to get me to face him.

we stared at each other for quite a while, giving me time to finally see the changes that had developed while I was away.

  "He had grown up so much!" I sighed slightly letting my hand touch his face again, Jin didn't really act surprised by my action, since it wasn't unfamiliar.

  "His face still felt the same" I smiled tracing my fingers around his face.

"You still feel like home to me" I breathed looking back at him.

"Kookie I'll always be your home" he laughed, pulling me into the longest hug I've had In 11 years.

"I missed this, I missed this house, and you, and the other boys." I laughed awkwardly wiping some newly formed tears away.

"We all did !" He replied finally letting go of me.

"I guess so." I quietly replied grabbing some sleep wear, and switching to them.

"Oh god, I have to go Kookie!" He exclaimed grabbing his things, and heading to the door.

"It's already 3:34am?!... go sleep ok, I'll see you soon." He smiled running out the door, and heading to what I believed was his bedroom.

"Yeah night" I murmured, making my way to bed..

"see you soon" I breathed slowly falling asleep.

"GOoD morning BoyS, WelcOme back HOME...I see I haven't seen you guys in quite a while. Well you all know the drill, don't make me repeat myself!"

I groaned, slowly opening my eyes to the loud speakers all around my room, bursting with the painful screeching voice.

"What Now?!" I groaned annoyed, and extremely tired.

I had turned to my phone to check the time..

"5:00am!! What the fuck is wrong with these people!" I exclaimed covering my head again with my covers.

---/----/----/----/---/--/----/----/-----/----/---/---/---
As you guys can see, the actual story line is coming back to its original plot....yes the other past chapters had only been fillers kinda, but the actual real story is just about to begin ;)))))))) take a seat, and enjoy!!

Pwease VOTE and COMMENT cause am backk!

Love and take care of each other, if family doesn't love each other, then who will?

6:45am

Peace and love
-may