19

Yoongi's POV

  I drove and drove, I didn't stop at any stop lights..I couldn't. Melina decided to sit in the back, making Jungkook sit next to me.

"Ya slow down, or we're dead!" Melina shrieked pulling my shoulder back. I just groaned in annoyance.. "I'm driving, can you shut up.!" I groaned turning my head back to the road.

"Aish Oppa!!" She yelled, slumping back into her sit, angry at my words. "I still can't figure out how we're related!.." she whispers turning her head to the window, not giving me a glance.

"I ask myself the same questions!" I responded her, getting a hard kick on the back of my sit. "YA! do you really want to die" she yells grabbing her phone and turning away from me.

We got to my house. In a split second.. I got out the car.. "why are we even here!" Melina groaned..

I didn't answer her, I didn't want to. I walked up the stairs with both of them following me, exactly like annoying weeds.

I entered Jimin's bedroom but he wasn't there. "Jimin.!" I call out, it was silent for a couple seconds until I heard a very low cry in my room.

My heart raced as I walked to my bedroom door. "It's not what you think happened?" I reassured myself.. "but what if it was." Is the only thought that kept repeating in my head as my steps got closer to the door.

I stopped.. one inch away...

"he's fine"
"he's fine"

I grabbed my hair in frustration not able to open the door..why was I scared?why couldn't I do it?

"Why is this happening now?.." I question myself, remembering my doctors words.

I turned around. I opened my eyes and faced Jungkook.. he walked past me and entered the room..

My breathing hitched, my heart skipped a couple beats..my vision slowed. "d-dadd." I could hear him, until I saw Jungkook come out of the room, carrying Jimin bridal style down the stairs, calling Melina to get the car ready.

I tried making my way down the stairs..I couldn't, I can't...my medications.. I forgot..

Jungkook came back inside..staring at me for a moment, I couldn't feel my legs. My head was turning and turning, making me question the reality of the situation, I pointed at Jungkook...

He started approaching me, but he's body figure was wobbly and moving, I tripped... I felt pain..pain.
I looked up at Jungkook, closed my eyes.. and whispered the only thing in my head "jimin...."

----/-----/----/----/----/---/---/-----/----/---/----/----
that was a fun chapter? Lol, you all must hate me at this point, I really want to spoil what happens next ....:))) but I'm keeping it for next chapter....

HAPPY LATE TURKEY DAY MY PUPPIES 🦃🦃
OOH BTW I LOVE YOU

Pwease VOTE and COMMENT..and how was your week?

lol I'm doing this thing where I ask a random question and if you want to answer you answer.. and you can also ask me questions..

Peace and love
-may