22

i missed you guys!? AND oh my god THANK THE JISSOOOOS UGHM "you guys" for 10k VIEWS THATS JUST AMAZING, I mean I don't deserve it, I've been slacking off so much, but just how did this book even reach 10k views and almost 800 votes, my love to you guys is eternal.... so to thank you guys here's a shitty chapter cause next chapter is going to be bomb, if I remember to make it!!!;))

Yoongi's POV

The past few days have been going, I don't really know, I've been on medication, with a sprained ankle.. I completely missed Christmas, I was dead asleep.

So I woke up this morning, which for some reason, waking up today felt like shit, I turned to my very familiar bedroom to see it was January 3 already..
I groaned knowing this was going to suck so bad.

I pulled myself up, trying not to rely to much on my ankle, since that wouldn't be smart..

I grabbed my crutches and tried heading downstairs, where I could hear so much laughter that it annoyed me..it annoyed me that they were having a "family" moment, and I was just invisible...

It's not like it's something new..

You wanna know a great way to start a new year... not being able to walk, and feeling drugged;)..

Being so deep in my thoughts, I forgot about the step you had to take to go out of my bedroom, and guess what happened next... I fucking for duck sakes tripped... "mhm!" Groaning couldn't even begin to describe my pain..and of course blood had to start coming out of my bandage..

I wanted to scream, to just yell, not because of pain, but because so much has happened this past year, and there was some good but honestly it sucked....
Without realizing tears started forming in my eyes.. " I hate this place, this house, the feeling it gives me!" I thought to myself, not even trying to get up anymore..

"So no one is going to help me!" I yelled knowing they would hear me wherever they were, the laughter stopped, like they were trying to make me think there was no one there...

"Honestly, you guys are right, trying to be silent, like it was the mannequin challenge, you guys should just become mannequins...at least you'd have a purpose!!" I groaned grabbing my crutches.

I was mad, ok frustrated, nah infuriated.. "Nina!" I called out for our aunt.. well maid but she took care of me since I was a baby, so she's family...more less.

Seconds later, she came rushing up the stairs, gasping when she saw the blood coming out of my bandage, she quickly rushed to me, "Min are you ok, sir?" She asked still shocked, I smiled to her, feeling somewhat safe in her hands...I don't know what I would do without her...

"Yeah...Nina, I'm fine, but could you help me get downstairs.?" I smiled even more "please!" I added.. standing up with her help...

"Just wait till I get down there, I'm going to roast there small ducks..!! I thought not noticing I said it kind of out loud... Nina smiled at my remark, and helped me get downstairs.

"Fluffing unreliable piece of soil!" I groaned thinking of my "cousins" but we honestly know, they will never be cousins to me... I mean never and I have my reasons..great reasons..

---/----/----/---/---/----/----/----/---/----/----/---/---
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....hi:)
Ik Ik I haven't updated but I have good reason;) I was sick like really bad..but a bit better now...so if this chapter sucked a lot I'm sorry very sorry.. :/

Uhm you know pwease VOTE and COMMENT how much 2016 sucked?!! 1-100 or more..:)

hope this new year brings amazing goals and ideas...

Peace and love
-may