20

Yoongi's POV

  I slowly opened my eyes, my vision still a bit blurry, I felt pain in my leg, my head was turning like a Ferris wheel out of control, and I "sadly" was the only lost soul on it...

      "Is he ok?" I could faintly hear Melina cry..                        "He's going to be fine..." Jungkook responded, but I could the uncertainty in his voice.
I forced myself up from my sleeping position, instantly regretting my decision, my eyes closed from the sudden pain in my chest, I quickly clutched the area around my heart, and tried breathing the pain away, which only seemed to make it worst.

  Jungkook turned his head in m directions, and stared at me with a complete blank expression. He then just looked down at Jimin, who he had been carrying on his lap.
      I instantly stiffened my body, I know it would hurt me, matter of fact..it did hurt me.... I grabbed the side of my chest not understanding why it was hurting this much.. "You fell off the stairs, and hit your chest with the floor." Jungkook responded not sparing me a single glance, instead he softly brushed the hair out of Jimin's face, lowering his face, and whispered something in his ears.

Couple milliseconds later...

I could see that Jimin's face relaxed, at first I fell relieved, but then I felt this feeling in my stomach, I just could understand what made him so relax, or I just wanted to know what Jungkook had told him.. "I honestly want to kick you so bad!!!" I screamed in my mind.

  "What happened?" Jungkook questioned turning his head back to me. I was confused, was t I the one to ask "what happened." I scoffed "What do you mean, what happened? How am I supposed to know, when I passed out!!" I growled frustrated,"stupid Jungkook, and pain killers!" I thought to myself...

    "I mean what happened to you, you seemed fine, but then you passed out, you were completely out, so what's wrong with you?" he questioned, pulling my hurt ankle on his lap, next to Jimin,I tried pulling my leg away, but decided against it, I was already in pain.

   "I'm, I don't know, I'm fine.." I lied turning to face the window, looking out at the now, night sky, "where are we going?" I panicked, turning back to face him, trying to ignore his question from earlier. "You don't even remember your old home?" Melina answered, stopping the car suddenly.

  It was a very familiar gate , and yard, and an extremely familiar home, or should I say house, since it was no longer my home anymore...When I was younger my parents sent me there, my grandfather, had multiple sons ,and my father was of course one of them....There was this huge war, and I was sent there, far away from my parents, so I-I could be safe?. When I arrived, there was supposedly 6 boys there, which were my cousins.

  They were Jin one of my best friend, Namjoon my other best friend, but also Jin's boyfriend, Ik long story... There was Hoseok my annoying best friend currently studying abroad in Paris, and also Taehyung which is also Hoseok's boyfriend, Ik long story also, and lastly Jungkook which I never met, because he moved to NewYork the day after I arrived, and now I understand that this Jungkook of NOW, was the old Jungkook I never met.

  You must be wondering what about the 6th cousin, well that cousin, I never met.., or heard from him..they say he was strange and not human? No one knew his name, in fact he was nameless, they say, they used to lock him in the basement, only Taehyung, and of course Jungkook could visit him, but then Jungkook moved away. When he was forced to move, it was completely devastating to the 6th cousin, he and Jungkook were the youngest, and some say, they loved each other past a brotherly love..

   Well...

Now,that I'm back here, all the different emotions burst a whole in my mind and heart, it was going to start all over again..I guess I have to go through this all over again, for 5 months.

-----/----/----/----/----/----/----/----/---/----/--/-----
Sooo.. a little background story, finally, I seriously don't know how this chapter might go, but let's do this, cause it's fun....

.....Question OF the chapter.....
Who or what do you care for the most in life?

Pwease VOTE and COMMENT, how do you like the story concept so far.

Take care of yourselves please...

Peace and love
-may