5

Jin's POV

I still couldn't get what just happened!!

A boy that came with Yoongi, just almost ripped my face out!!!

Why do things like that always happen to me, first it was Yoongi and now this boy which his name I think is Jimin.

But i'm pretty sure, that boy was a hybrid I guess he listened to my beautiful advice!!

But something was different from Yoongi, he seemed more happy, more open, I guess he finally found what he was looking for..

''uhmm'' I coughed, '' i'm sorry love birds, but do you guys mind explaining to me what this is????'' I asked a bit confused.

Yoongi then explained to me what happened, how Jimin was in danger, and he found him getting bullied, and how he fought off the guys, and they ran away like babies, and that Jimin was a wolf-hybrid mixed with a little which I found adorableee!!!!

''OMG so he's going to be staying with you? where is he going to be sleeping?? he's a baby yoongi, we(you)have to be prepared for him?? We (you)need to go shopping now!!!'' I screamed excited.

Yoongi's POV

Everything Jin said went threw my mind and hit me like a truck, ''OMG I wasn't even prepared for my little baby'' I mentally screamed.

I looked for Jiminie who was cutely playing with the little toy ball, running around with it!

'' Jiminie baby come here we have to get dressed, and go shopping!!''

 He just heard the word shopping and ran to me '' Shopping I want to go shopping, let's goooo!!'' he screamed jumping up and down.

'' jiminie we can't go like that, we have to change into warm clothes, and then we can go..''

We went to my room, and jimin suddenly jumped in and on my bed '' It's So BIGG'' he said still jumping on my bed, and falling on my pillows.

I chuckled at how cute his was being and walked in my closet, '' he seemed like my size just a bit smaller.'' I thought to myself

I grabbed a plain white t-shirt and a pair of black ripped jeans and a pair of timberlands for him, and walked back to the room after I myself got changed into a black t-shirt and a pair of normal ripped jeans!!

I went in my room to find, Jimin suprisingly on my bed curled up in a blanket lightly snoring and fast asleep.. where did all the energy go!!

I went up to him and climbed on the bed '' Jimin, Jiminie baby..'' he turned to me still sleeping and gave me a sleepysmile, '' Da-daddyyy, im sweepy, can you stay with me..'' he said moving towards my chest.

I smiled at how cute he was being, and decided why not stay! I climbed more on the bed, and pulled him on top of me, I decided to text Jin and tell him that we would go tmr, he answered ok good night love birds..

Jimin's POV

I smiled when Daddy pulled me on top of him, I decided to wrap my arms around him, so I could be closer to him, slowly I started to again fall asleep, I felt Daddy pull the soft blanket over me, and I couldn't but feel happy, at how com-for-ta-ble I was!!

'' I love you Daddy'' I said without realizing and immediately wanted to take it back, but what surprised me was he responded..

'' I love you too Baby'' I could feel my cheeks turn about a million shades of red, so I decided to hide my face on his chest so he couldn't see me, I could feel Daddy's heart beat, and that seemed to sooth me fast asleep.!!

---/------/------/-------/-------/---------/--------/---

VOTE AND COMMENT 

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH 

ALMOST TO 400 VIEWS CAN'T BELIEVE IT

I LOVE YOU GUYS EVEN MORE

I wasn't going to update soon because I got a broken shoulder, but I decided you guys are amazing and took the pain for you guys!!!

(❁'▽'❁)*✲゚* 

(❁'▽'❁)*✲゚*