37

—-~
"Do I have to participate, I meannn. I could easily just stay in our bedroom and watch TV all day long?!" Jimin whined continuously, for the hundredth time, since I had told him about the work associated pool party a week ago, now.

"Baby boy!" I grunted, getting his attention back on me, since he had kept trying to name all the new stuffies I got him, he slowly turned around still looking at the unnamed purple frog teddy with a big frown on his face, but still when we made eye contact his expression changed almost instantly.

"I just need you to behave! Plus" I emphasize more on the behaving, since he's still a puppy in wolf form, he sometimes gets a bit too playful and clingy with strangers, it's definitely not a sight I want to see.

"I'm not leaving you out of my sight, nor my assistance's, for a whole second, especially with horny men in simple trunks, soaking wet adding to it!.." I kept nagging, with an even more annoyed tone of voice.

Lately I've been so busy with the load of work, my father had been putting on me, from the simple fact of me not doing what he wanted, which was. Dating Jeon Jungkook, which frankly I'm glad decided to move out, and live on. The fact that my father refers to Jimin as a "garbage boy" gets me more than pissed. Obviously he would never understand the concept of love, or loving someone ! Which pains me, thinking on how my mom managed to not only live with this monster but learn to love him "egotistic maniac".

I breathed in once again, for a couple more seconds, as I felt Jimin clinging on to my side and even slightly rubbing circles on my back, just as I would have done for him, when he needed me. I smiled kissing his forehead, enjoying the warmth I felt.

"Daddy you oki?" Jimin looked up at me with those, worried loving eyes, that could melt me instantly.

"Jimin babyboy, daddy's okay. You know what baby daddy loves you lots lots okay?" I spoke wrapping my arms around him, as he shook his head yes to my response, while he's cheeks turned slightly a light shade of pink.

Jimin grabbed on tighter to my arms , as he tiptoed his kiss to my cheek. (Oh my god imagining that makes me cry)**

"My big boy is extremely adorable" I mocked turning my head to plant a kiss right on his lips. Which that kiss might have, just maybe lasted more than 1 minute, and maybe got slightly heated.

___-~

Ik ik this is short, but hope it's good, I HAD to feed my hungry babies, so here's a little snack;]

Plssss VOTE AND COMMENT cause it's 1am (not surprised tho)

Have a wonderful day lovelies!

Pic of my Kitten, currently tried keeping me company, but fell asleep!

Peace and Love
-May-