Royals By: Lorde

Hey, This is Lulah and Hannah! We thought that we should combine to make Percy Jackson Fan Fic. This was set after the House of Hades, but Lulah hasn't finished it. She's only on Chapter four... So, yeah, tell us what you think.

Chapter 1:

Eli's P.O.V:

Young and Beautiful by Lana Del Rey started on my iPod. Sam just texted Aussie. We were both bored out of minds in my '89 black camero with white stripes. We were parked on the Long Island Sound beach. Rain pounded on the hood. Grabbing my Ipod, I changed it to A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody by Fergie. I loved the Great Gatsby.

Looking up, Sam smiled. I turned it made the loudest it could be without busting our ear drums. As I hopped out of the car, I danced. Let me tell you, neither Sam nor I danced. It was the funniest thing you would've seen. I mean really, truelly funny.

Smiles crossed our faces. We danced in the rain as the song played. Maybe today was not the best day to be wearing a tanktop and denum shorts. Eh, who cares? I'll probably just get a cold. We ditched our shoes and danced barefoot. The people who owned the strawberry field and lived there must be wondering who's playing the music. Hopefully the police aren't called.

"Killed Nobody." Fergie sung.

The rain started to be a little less violent. Hmm, things are starting to britghen. My hair was let down from my ponytail.

Sam was completely soaked. Her sweater did nothing to keep her from getting wet. Her denium jeans were dark, so you couldn't really tell. The Beatles t-shirt she had on was black with little speckles of dryness. Her mohgany colored hair was stuck to her forehead.

'Nerds.' I thought as we jammed out. We totally were probably the proudest nerds you'd ever meet. But, hey, be proud of what you do, right?

The song finally ended. Bravado by Lorde began. Suddenly, it was sunny. As if God was smiling at our song choice. I love to think about it things like that. That someone, except Sam, are happy with my choices. Like it's enough.

"Ahh! Sun bad!" Sam hissed. Little wierdo.

As I climbed back into my car, I saw a grumpy, middle aged man walking over to us. The minute he saw us, he stopped. He looked staright at Sam. There was something going on between them, and not the romantical way. More like in a I've-seen-you-before way. There was a similarity in the eyes. She had green and he had some weird mixture, but both had some sort of madness in them.

"Come on, Sam, let's go. Aussie and Mike must be waiting for us." I'm not a very patient person. Still Into You by Paramore began. This was my jam!

"Alright..." Sam trailed. Climbing in on the other side, she sighed. "E, I feel like I'm related to that man."

"Good for you." I muttered as I started the car. The engine purred. Oh, that sound gives me shivers.

My dad's a mechanic, so I learned how to fix cars early. I was so envolved on thinking about dad, I didn't notice the big bull man landing on the hood. Sam's screams tugged me out of my thoughts. It dented my hood. Oh, crap, someone just dented my car. Be ready to die, whoever you are.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

How was that? Cliffy! Comment, vote, read, and most of all, live in Peace and Prosper!! Love y'all!

- Lulah and Hannah ;)

I Do not support cliffhangers -Hannah

Welp, I do... So yeah... LOVE ED SHEERAN!!!... -Lulah