Knee Socks by Arctic Monkeys

Sam's POV

**After Eli gets back from dinner**

"So how was dinner? What happened? You look kind of upset," Izzy asked Eli as soon as she walked into the room.

"It was fine and I'm not upset. What's done is done," Eli said. Shoot she really wasn't going to say what was on her mind. I love Eli so much but sometimes it can be so annoying how she won't tell people when she is upset.

Eli went into the bathroom and came back out a few minutes late with a "Panic! At the disco" t-shirt and a black pair of shorts on. She is doesn't care what people think of her and she is absolutely gorgeous but somehow she is really insecure. I'm not insecure at all but I am really modest, it can't be helped it's in my nature. Eli is so out there and has no problem talking to strangers and here I am being OCD and having social anxiety.

It's kind of funny how different our personalities are but how close we are. I mean for gods sake she likes One Direction and listens to a lot of modern music and I listen to David Bowie and all these unknown artists, besides Ed Sheeran. Eli got me hooked on that ginger mans music. Also I'm a huge whovian and she just thinks it's weird. Our relationship reminded me of something I learned in Biology when Eli and I took it two years early in the seventh grade. We have different niches and that why our relationship works because there is no competition we can easily coexist. Hmmmm I really did just take a tangent there......

"SAM!!" Eli yelled snapping me out of my thoughts,"I'm going to bed. See you in the morning." What ever happened at dinner must have really upset her, Eli never goes to bed before 10.

"Ok. Are you sure are all right?"I asked her with concern written all over my face.

"Where is Izzy?"

"Bathroom."

"Okay. I'm going to tell you something but you can't tell Izzy."

"Why not?"

" 'Cos I need Nico and Izzy to get together. Have you noticed how cute they'd be? Any who I have to die for something like for the better of humanity. That's what we discussed at dinner. So yeah." Eli whispered quickly.

"How Will your death help humanity and how will it ruin Izzy's chances with Nico? Also OMIGOD yes Nizzy all the way. Nizzy is my ultimate number one otp. Like they are so adorable!" I whispered back to her.

"I don't know and Hades said I had to and that's his dad so she might think badly of Nico."

"Won't she think bad of him either way after you die? Also you are not dying for the better of humanity when you don't know how it betters humanity!"

"Whatcha talking about?" Izzy said as she plopped down on her bed.

"NOTHING!" Eli and I both said quickly.

"I'm going to bed!" Eli said quickly. She lay down on her bed and then closed her eyes.

"I'm going to take a shower," Izzy said. She went into the rest room with a bundle of clothes.

I sat on my bed until I couldn't hear the light snores of Eli over the water. Then I sprinted out of the room. I didn't quite know where I was going but I did know I needed to be quick. I ran past all of the dead looking things (and believe me there is a lot), all the way to Hades' castle. I had to get to Nico but I can't be spotted on my secret mission. I saw a small hole in the wall by a window sill and use that to start my journey climbing it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~LATER~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Climbing that wall and into a third story floor was one of the hardest things I have and will ever do. It took me 10 minutes but it's the fact that I kept almost falling off that made it challenging.

Now that I was in the castle I needed to find Nico. Where would Nico be staying in a large castle... God I literally know nothing about where he would prefer to stay. I'm screwed.... I started pacing up and down the hallway in front of the window I used to climb in here. Think..think... think...... BAM I smacked into something hard. Shoot shoot shoot shoooot! As I looked up I saw just who I was looking for. Nico.

"Hello Nico, odd seeing you here!" really Sam really?!?!

"Is it really that surprising?" Nico said smirking.

"No it's not. Shut up. I"m on a mission."

"Whats your mission?"

"Do not interrupt me peasant!!!! As I was saying, I'm on a mission. That mission you may ask, is to find you" gosh this is going to get a little awkward...

"I know you love me but you can't have me." Nico says smirking. Gag. Gag. Gag. He is not my taste... He's a bit too 'My dad is Hades you can visit me in hell' and I'm not sure I'm into that.

"Gods no! Ya nastay! Now stop interrupting me peasant!!!!!! What I needed to find you for was to ask you to ask Izzy out on a date. Also I am taking Eli and we are getting out of this hell hole in the morning."

The smirk on his face disappeared. "You can't do that! N-not now! This is really inconvenient timing, like really."

"Like I really don't care. So will you ask Izzy out or not? If you do leave he a note or something and let her find it. Then give her a dress and make her go on a walk in heels and THEN-this is the crutial part- when she falls, because she will, kiss her and then run off. Don't do anything differently." I said before turning around and attempting to crawl out the window.

"Need some help there?" Darn it he's smirking again.

"Is there a door I can use?"

~~~~~~~'LATER~~~~~

Everything went according to plan. Izzy thinks we are sleeping and Nico is being cute and shy. She really needs to be more attentive. When have I ever snored? Let me answer that : never. Good they're gone. Time to start part 2 of the ultimate mission.

"ELI GET YOUR BUTT OUT OF BED OUT OF BED WE ARE LEAVING BUT DON'T WORRY I SET IZZY AND NICO UP SO IF HADES TRIES TO KILL HER NICOS GONNA BE LIKE 'NO DADDY SHE'S THE LOVE OF MY LIFE I LOVE HER!'. NOW HURRY UP WE ARE GONNA MISS THERE DATE!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. How could I forget, she is the worlds heaviest sleeper. Just as I was about to despair I got a brilliant idea.

"There will be a nizzy kiss," I whispered in her ear. She sat right up and looked at me with the utmost glee.

"Nizzy kiss?!" she whispered.

"Nizzy kiss!!" I said smirking. Go me! The plan is working. "Now lets go or we will miss it! Put on your shoes and pack your stuff because we are leaving after the nizzy kiss."

"What about Hades killing me and then if I don't he kills someone else thing? Plus we can't just leave Izzy!" She exclaimed.

"It all relies on one little kiss. The nizzy kiss." I whispered. "Now come on, this is our only oppertunity to leave!" So she packed her things (mine were already packed) and we left to find Izzy and Nico.

~~3 hours late~~

"What happened to the important Nizzy kiss?" Eli asked me. Gosh so impatient. We had been stalking them for hours behind various things but Izzy hasn't fallen and Nico hasn't kissed her yet. Then as I was beggining to lose hope as well, Izzy fell.

"Do you need some help there?" God he's smirking again. Izzy probably finds this cute.

"That would be nice" after he pulls her up, she starts babbling about who-cares-what and then he kisses her. Both Eli and I "awww" at them. It looks so gentle and yet so firm. I did not just say that.

"Lets go. It's happened!" We made our way through hell, until we snuck out and were in some Alley in what looks like brooklyn. Gods, I make the best plans ever. I really do.

1400 words! You are welcome! The past three chapters have been the same day in three different point of views. HEHEHE more nizzy. Anyways hope you have wonderful day

BYEEE