Team By: Lorde

Hey guys, it's us again. I'm sorry if the last one was sucky. Writers block is a terrible disease. Anywho, This chappie is set a few weeks after their first day. Hope you like it! BTW, it's just a song I like!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 7:

Eli's PoV:

My head bobbed to Demons by Imagine Dragons. That was my jam. Like literally. It's really deep, if you listen to the lyrics. Speaking of Lyric, I wonder how she's doing? Okay, sorry, that's how my thoughts are produced, one to another that quickly. Anyways, my music was so loud, I didn't hear Sam coming up to me. She poked me in the stomache and started laughing as is started slapping the air.

"The hell?" I muttered as I took out my earphones.

"I'm going to the lake. Wanna join?" She guestured to her outside attire. It was regular jeans, a Dr. Who t-shirt, and a green sweater. It was for the outdoors because of the green sweater. Yeah, I know.

"Nah, I'm good. I like laying here." I shrugged.

"Come on, Eli, I promise Kayla won't be there. Or, if she is, we'll go to the beach. I promise. Just please don't let me go alone. Leo wants me to meet his friends that are back from that other camp. I really don't want to be lonely... PWEASE?!?!?" She begged.

"Fine. But I'm keeping my Ipod." I jumped up from her bed and walked outside with Sam. The sun shone in my eyes, so I put on my raybans. They were costumized with Pikachu on them. Yeah, that's right, I'm a nerd.

We walked to the lake. Er- I hate excerise. Leo was sitting on the docks with a blonde boy and a dark haired girl. Wow, I'm gonna have to fix her hair. It was split into two braids with a white feather braided into the left one. Crap, another wanna be native. They think they're so cool. I'm Chickasaw and Navajo. Oh, and Latino. The boy with blonde hair had striking blue eyes. Both only had on bathing suits.

"Were we supposed to put on bathing suits?" Sam panicked. "Maybe we should chinge into some."

She tired to turn around and walk away, but I stopped her. "Well, if we were, they'll just have to deal with it. I'm not walking all the way back to the Dionysus cabin just to change. Got it?"

She nodded and we continued to walk. At the edge of the dock, they three finally notice us. My eyes suddenly narrow when I see the blonde boy. I knew him. Jason. That son of a- ha he ha... Let's keep things to our self. He nearly got me killed by pushing me into the middle of the street in San Fransisco a few years back. Oh, hell is gonna be payed. I stomped up to him and push him in the lake.

"That's what you get." I growled.

"Whoa." Sam scurried to my side.

"What the hell?" The fake native frowned and got up.

"What was the for, Eli?" Leo jumped up.

Jason resurfaced and got up on the dock. He frowned at me. Oh, no. He did not just try to give me the evil eye.

"What's your problem?" He asked.

"My problem? Really? You nearly killed me and i have a problem? Oh hell to the no!" I was about to go at him when I felt Leo and Sam holding me back.

"Excuse me?" He looked confused.

"You're excused. You and your little friend better gets out of my face before I be punching yours." I snarled.

"Whoa, Jason, do you know this girl?" Unknown girl asked. "And how come she's rude."

"No, I don't know her." He looked scared and confused. "Although she looks familar."

"Uh, hello, I'm the chick you nearly killed back in 'Frisco. You know the one you pushed into the street like four years ago." I said with a 'duh' tone of voice.

"Oh, yeah, uh, sorry." He mumbled.

"Sorry? Oh, I'll make you sorry. I had a broken arm for a month. A cast. For a month. Do you know how hard it is for me not to play football or softball for a month? It's very hard." I stopped trying to kill him and stood there.

"Well, if it's consolation, the guy escaped." He shrugged. "Truce."

We shook hands.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hye guys, I know it's a short, but hey! It's something. Please go check out our new story Let Her Go... XP

-Lulah and Hannah