On watch

Nico's PoV:

I stood in front of my father. My mind kept shifting back Izzy. I knew she was sleeping, I went to check on her an hour after the kiss. Damn, she was a good kisser. My father startign to pace snapped me out of my thoughts.

"This is unacceptable, Nico." He growled. "I had them, most importantly, her, in the palm of my hand. Now..... They're at the camp. How could you let this happen!?!?!"

"I was distracted, father. I'm sorry." I said quietly.

"By that girl? Isabella?" He frowned. "But I thought you-"

"It was just a walk. And maybe a little kiss." I interupt him. I didn't want to hear him say it. I was ashamed. I don't know what I want...... "She goes by Izzy."

"Oh. Well, good for you, my son. But, unfortunately, Izzy must be the one who makes the controbution of death." He sighs as he sits down in his chair. "I'm sorry, but it's the only way."

"But father! She's...." I falter under his stare. He was glaring at me. I felt something for Izzy, but... I don't know. This whole situation confuses me. I hate being a teen. It's too confusing to wrapmy head around it.

Leo's PoV:

SAM IS NOT MY SISTER!!! A smile was placed on my face the next morning after our date. We kissed, found out we can date, and even more, she was perfectly imperfect. The only down side. Her dad watches the camp 24/7. It's weird having her dad give me the evil eye every day. But Sam's totally worth it. 

The next day, I waited outside the Dionysus cabin. Pullox came out and frowned at me. I waited for another ten minutes. Finally, Sam came out. I grabbed her by the waist and planted my lips on to hers. She seemed surpirsed at first, but she finally kissed back.

"Hello, beautiful." I say once we disconnect.

"Leo.... We need to talk." Sam says, almost guiltily.

"What's wrong?" I immedately stop touching her.

"I really like you. I really do. But I think we should slow down. I mean, with sorting all of these things otu and just comign back from hell...." She trailed off. I nodded. She needed time. I'll give her time.

"Okay.' I smiled. She smiled back before leaving me to think.

Connor's PoV:

I watched Eli get ready. She wore a butterfly designed dress that went half way down her thighs and a leather jacket. Her hair was down and black ballet flats slipped on to her feet. When she saw me she waved.

Her black hair was flicked off her shoulder as she gathered her stuff. I watched her leave the cabin. Now, I could watch her in the cabin. I'd be creepy if I did it now. I hadn't realized that she was in front of me until she kissed me on the cheek.

"Bye, Connor. I'll miss this place." Eli smiled before leaving. I wouldn't  mind if she came back. For me.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hey guys! This is Lullah. So some of you were tellign me to hurry up, so I did. It's just a filler chappie, so yeah. 

-Lullah