If I Knew By: Bruno Mars

Izzy's PoV:

They left me. Here. In. Hell. So let us contemplate my situation. I'm in hell/the underworld, the guy I liked is the son of Hades, he took me on a date and then never talked to me again, and my friends left me. Great. Way to go, Izzy! No. No sarcasm right now. Need to think of ways to get out of here.

Eli's PoV:

The Hecta cabin was..... Interesting. Most the kids stayed in their rooms. Yes, we have rooms. Our cabin looks a bit small on the outside, but in the inside, it looks like a haunted mansion. My room was the attic. I shared it with my new sister, Avery. She was taller than me and had dark orange-ish red hair and reminded me of an Ares girl. Avery always wore band shirts and had jeans and converse.

As I layed on my bed, I hummed a Bruno Mars song that was stuck in my head. I didn't know the song was called, but the lyrics stuck with me. It seemed to fit me a bit.

Avery walked in, with some food. We had all the kitchen appliances and toilets in our cabin. Most the kids didn't get out much and were super pale. She tossed me a bag full of candy. I've been craving candy since i got here. Weird, I know.

"Stop being so quiet." Sam walked in.

"Ha ha, very funny." I "laughed" and rolled my eyes,

"So, what's it like in the underworld?" Avery asked as she sat on her black and white bed.

""Well, we were stuck in a room most the time, but we had this cool girl name......" Sam explained until realization hit us. At the same time, we yellled;

"IZZY!"

We rushed to get ready. How could we leave her? How could we forget about her? I was putting on my shoes when I looked over at Avery. She had a strange face. I sent her an apologizing look before I ran out, Sam in tow.

"Come on, we have to save her!" Sam yelled as she passed me.

My hair was in a pony tail, thank the gods. Her's was straight and clipped back. We started up the hill when Leo and Connor saw us. How do I know that? They were calling our names and following us. I didn't look back, but I felt Sam fall back a bit. I passed her.

I didn't look back. I had to save Izzy. If I don't...... I'd never forgive myself. It's supposed to be me. Not her. All my life, I've been told to not mess up. Yes, those were some encouraging words from my dad and brother. But all my life, I've messed up. Until now. I had the chance to do something. But that might be taken away from me.

"ELI!" Sam yelled. I know she had talked to the boys. They all chorused into calling my name , but I never looked back.

In a matter of seconds, I was in complete darkness before looking at the underworld. Nico was beside me.

---------------------

At first, I was surprised. Nico had brought me here and into his room. I sat on a black, velvet couch that was placed infront of a fire place. His room was huge with lots of dark colors and blacks. I was about the brightest thing in there. Except for him.

I'm sure Sam is worried sick, but hey!

"You have to sacrifice yourself." Nico says once he has some tea in his hand.

"Thanks, Sir Obvious." I roll my eyes.

"Izzy wasn't meant to be dead. Not yet. But you! You can be dead, but be brought back to life!" He explained.

"What do you mean?"

"You were meant to be brought back to life. Meant to do something important. Yes, Izzy will do something important, but not yet." Nico paced the room after finishing his tea.

"So...... WHat do I do?"

"That's the question."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

IT'S MARCH! Happy Pi day. Sorry if this chapter is

-Crappy

-Short

Live Long And Prosper!

-Lullah ;)