Adventuretime by BryBry

Piper's PoV:

Okay, I might admitt, I did miss Eli, a little bit. But only a little. Jason was there for Leo, since, in his words, and I quote, "My heart has ripped out." I just rolled my eyes. I considered Sam a friend, but only because Leo's my somewhat friend and is Jason's best friend. I have a feeling only girls will understand the statement.......

Sam's PoV:

Leo smiled at me after we kissed. I can't believe I kissed him. He's sweet and cute, but I thought he wanted to just be friends....... Then, he surprises me and kisses me.

"Sam!" Eli called. Connor had walked out of the Big House, holding his cheek, two minutes earlier.

"WHAT?!" I called. We have the lungs for yelling all day, every day.

"YOU'RE HAIR!!!!!" She screamed. I laughed. She took me by the arm and started dragging me to the Aphrodite cabin to have my hair look better.

"Wait!" Leo called after us.

My best friend, winked at me before walking to the Girl Cabin. I knew we had only ten minutes before she'd get suspesus. I turned to the cute Latino boy and looked into his beautifully mishchevious brown eyes.

"Yes?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I-I-I-I was wondering i-i-i-i-if y-you'd like to um...." He mumbled. Was Leo asking me out? "H-H-H-Have d-dinner t-t-tonight?"

My heart raced. Nobody's really asked me out. Well..... There was that one time, but I....... It wasn't my ideal way of asking. I realized I had Leo waiting for a few minutes. Biting my lip, I considered the ups and downs.... More ups than downs.

"Sure." I give him an award winning smile.

He sighed and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back until I realized something. What would I wear to a date? Crap. I never thought this would happen, but I'd have to talk to the one person I had swear not give me clothign advice....... Eli.

It was at the beginning of our friendship and she asked why I wore sweaters. I made her swear not to give advice ever again, until that one day I asked. And I guess that's today... I will brace myself for the worst side of Eli. her girly side.

Eli's PoV:

I looked at my ponytail and red mini skirt and tucked in vlack button up shirt. It was a bit loose, so I didn't feel self concious. I see Drew come up from behind me and smile. It wasn't the look she usually gave people, it was actually genuine.

"You'd look good with your hair down." She said quietly.

"My hair is nasty. It has a mind of it's own." I shrug.

"Is it naturally wavy, curly, or what?" She asks as she takes our my hair. I straighten it, so it'll be straight if I ever took it out. "Straight?"

"Nah, it's wavy, but my hair and I have problems." I gulp.

"Here." She shoved some clothes into my arms and pushed me intot the bathroom. "Take a shower, because you smell, then, I'll do your hair."

I do as she says and wash my hair and dry it. As I put on the clothes, I tried to make the skirt go down, but it looked weird when I did.

"Oh hun, it's short for a reason. Don't pull it down." Drew said sneaking up on me. "Now sit down and let me fix your hair."

I followed Drew out of the restroom and onto a neatly made bed where I sat down. Drew went around to the otherside of the bed and sat behind me. I could feel Drew working her daughter of Aphrodite magic on my head, when Sam came into the cabin causing Drew to literally scream.