Bankhead by

Leo's PoV:

I bit my lip. Alll of me was very fidgety. It's been fidgety since Sam left. Six months ago. Connor was the same on the outside, but you could tell that in his eyes, he was sad. And not only that, b he was resentful. We asked Nico, but he kept telling us that his dad was mad at him and that he only goes down there to play with Ceberus.

"Leo!" Jake yelled. I saw I almost smashed my thumb. Again. "Woah." He took the hammer out of my hands. "Maybe you should go take a breather."

"Okay." I breathed and walked out of the Forges.

All that's been on my mind for the past six months was Sam. Her long chestnut/mahogany colored hair. Greenish grey eyes. Fit body. It was as if I could see her at the top of Half-Blood Hill! Then, I realized it really was her. Eli came jogging behind her. They looked tired. Sam leaned on Thalia's tree to catch her breath. My senses took over as I walked over to them. Half way up the hill, I was on a full on sprint.

"Leo!" She yelled when I engulfed her in a hug. She nuzzled her face into the crook of my neck. This felt so natural. Before I knew it, Sam's lips crash onto mine. They were soft and moved perfectly in sync with mine.

"Leo? Hello! Are you listening" Sam said. She and Eli were about four feet away from me, which means I just Imagined that. Le sigh. Why couldn't Sam kissing me just be real?

"Huh?" There was no point in pretending that I was listening because I had no idea whatsoever what she just said.

"I said that at this point we should be sorted into houses," She said and then started laughing. She had a great laugh, it was unusual but great. She also has a weird sense of humor, I haven't seen her in six months and the first thing she says to me is about being sorted into a house. If this was anyone else I would be annoyed but with Sam it was actually kind of funny.

"Yeah, we will get that sorted out. I should go tell everyone thst your back because we've all been missing both of you. Except Piper claims she doesn't miss Eli, but we all think that's a lie." I said causing them oth to laugh.

"If you need any help, let us know." Sam said smiling. Oh how I love her wonderful crooked smile and how the right side of her mouth raises just a tad bit more than her left side when she smiles.

And then I realize, she needs to find her godly parent ASAP because I can't be in love with my sister.

Conner's POV

It's been 6 months 1 week 3 days 2 hours and 52 minutes since Eli went missing. I can't say it hasn't made me go into a spiraling depression or that I don't blame myself for her being gone at all. I don't even remember the last time I spoke with her, I was too drunk. I don't even remember why I even drank that night but it was probably something really stupid.

"CONNOR! THEY'RE BACK!!! THEY'RE REALLY BACK!!!" Leo screamed.

"Stop playing, Leo." I mumbled, throwing my head into my pillow, thinking about Eli. She had slipped out of my hands.

"I'm not playing. She's taking a shower in the Big House. Go!" He pushed me out of my bed. "Go see her for yourself!"

I started towards the Big House, setting myself up for disappointment. It was probably one of Leo's hallucinations. He had had some during these long six months. Always getting me to believe in them.... Until two months ago, when I gave up. Lou Ellen and Miranda tried to "cheer me up," but all I want was Eli.

When I entered the Big House, I saw Sam sitting on the couch. I rubbed my eyes. She was really there. We may have different opinons, but I was still glad to see her. Because that meant Eli was actually here. I nearly gave Sam a heart attack as I hugged her. She yelped, but when she saw it was me, he gave me a quick squeeze before pushing me away from her.

"Hey." I smiled.

"How's it going?" Sam said.

"Good. You?" Yeah.... this was our usually conversations before the who missing thing happened.

"Well, being kept in the underworld was a bit of a strange experience, but good. They know how to treat people." She looked behind me before saying: "I'll leave you two alone."

As Sam left, I turned around to see Eli. Our eyes met and before I knew it, we were hugging. Her wet hair helped it look like I wasn't crying, but I was. Warmth radiated off of her.

"I missed you." She sniffled

"Same here." I said quietly. When we separated, I wiped away a tear that ran down her cheek. She smacked me across the face.

"That's for getting drunk." Back hand to the other cheek. "And that's for not saving me from that literal hell hole." Then, she kissed my nose.

I'll say this now. I might say it agian, but I just wanna say this. I. Don't. Get. Girls.

Piper's POV:

Oh no, she's back.

Sam's POV:

At this point I'm starting to doubt I'm a demigod. Neither Eli or I have been claimed, but Eli has her weird fire power so I mean it's a bit obvious she is one. Me though, I have no special traits or abilities. At this point I just feel like I'm just the girl that does what Eli does, I mean I basically only came here because Eli was. But then again you can't come into Camp Halfblood if you are mortal. For goodness sake I wish I would be claimed already.

Oh god I feel hot, too hot. I feel like I'm going to burn up. I ran out of the little hidey hole I was sitting in looking for something to cool me down. I sprinted for a minute looking for anything besides water (I had a feeling it would make it worse) when I ran into someone, knocking them down.

"Crap! I'm really sorry! I gotta go!"I said hastily.

Just before I was about to sprint off again I heard the familiar voice I loved, "Sam? Are you alright? Where are you going?" Leo said.

'No time to talk Latino Santa's elf," and then I sprinted off leaving Leo with a very confused face. As I ran passed the little shed full of weapons and then stopped. I yanked the door open, grabbed a sword and cut my hair off. Much better.

As I walked out, I ran into another person.This time we both fell down and were sitting about a foot away from each other. "Sam? What happened to your hair?" Leo asked

"I'm sorry for knocking you down, again. As for my hair, I chopped it off. It was making me feel hot. Does it look okay though?" I asked. Oh gosh, I'm getting the butterflies in my stomach again.

"It looks absolutely great." he said sarcastically. I wil hit him. I don't actually know if it looks bad or not, all I know is that it is now barely passed my chin.

Leo's POV

After I said that Sam playfully smacked my arm. "Oh shush. I look fabulous." Sam said. I could feel her breath from here and gods do I want to kiss her. So I do what I should've done when she fist came back. I started leaning in and surprisingly so did she.

As our lips touched I swear the world stopped spinning. Her lips were so soft in contrast to my chappe ones. We sat on the ground like that for a minute before she pulled away and smiled. If she has the same godly parent as me, I revolt.

Sorry for all of the POV swaps :) Hope you like it