As Long As You Love Me By: JB

Hey guys! New chappie! This might suck because of writers block. But HEY! New Chapter!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 6:

Leo's PoV:

I watched as Connor did CPR to Eli. She was unresponsive for a few minutes, even though she coughed up water. When her eyes did finally open, she said somethinig that nobody would expect. Sam busted out laughing. She wouldn't stop. It was really scary actually. Eli had this look on her face that said "wierdo."

"Sam, honey, you know I love you, but what's so funny?" Eli giggled.

"I don't know. You how I am when I start to love fate." She laughed.

"Welp, if you will, shut up. Or I'll say your real name." That shut up Sam. Now she had the most serious and mad face I've ever seen.

"You wouldn't."

"Try me."

"You're one evil little pewie." Sam spat.

"LOVE YA!" Eli screamed. They smiled.

Looking at Connor, I saw he was just as confused as I was. Okay, so I'm not that crazy. They are. Connor grabbed his shirt and put it back on. It was obvious that he was trying to impress Eli. Ha, fail. She barely even noticed. And if she did, she's a great actress. The girls started talking as if nothing happened. Us boys were soon forgotten about. Way to be inclusive.

"LEO!" Juniper yelled. Oops. Time for me to split.

I turned around to run, but she was right there. Damn, she's fast.

"Chiron wants to say hi to the new girls.Oh, and if you burn down any more trees, I'll sick Grover on you." She glared. Scary Nymph!

"Okay." My voice was an octave higher. Hopefully Sam didn't hear that. "Come girls, let's go meet Chiron."

They followed me to the big house. Chiron and Mr. D were sitting around, playing cards. They were so intent, that I scared them when I said "hi." Mr. D jump two feet out of his chair. When he landed, they girls giggled. Both of the head counsler's eyes went straight to them.

"Hello." Eli waved and smiled.

"Hi, you must be Eli." Chiron smiled warmly. "And this is Sam." When he said Sam's name, he glanced at Mr. D. There was a slight pause.

"So, Emmy and Sam, you must be tired of your rest. Leon, go show them their proper cabins." Mr. D said kindly. Wow, that's a first.

"Um, neither of them have been claimed." I pointed out. Well, Sam got claimed, but I forgot the symbols.

"Oh," Chiron said quietly. "Then they'll stay in the Hermes Cabin."

"God of theives, son of Zeus?" Sam asked.

"Yes." I smiled. "Follow me."

"How'd you know that?" Eli whispered to Sam.

"Don't know. I just remember from OK. I think we learned that in Middle School." She frowned.

"Welp, I fell asleep most the time. And yet I've always had a perfect 4.0 average."

"Show off." Both Sam and I muttered.

Okay, Sam's quiet and sweet, so she could have... I don't know. Most of the male gods have rugged children. Oh, and Zeus, if she's my sister, don't expect me to go on any more quests. Yeah, that's right I'm boycotting quests. Anyways, Eli's some what bipolar. Hmm, she could be an Aphrodite. She definately hd the beauty for it. Only, she cared more about Sam than her looks. Sam told me about Eli.

I was so into thought that I ran right into the Hermes door. Smooth Valdez. I heard the girls cracking up behind me. Heck, I'd crack up too if I saw the smoothest guy in the world walk into a door. Plenty of good looking, cool, and good looking guys walk into doors, right? No? Well, let's start a list. Wait, let's not over think things or else I'll walk into something else. Opening the door, I let the girls go in before me. They whispered to each other.

Connor was flirting with that Apollo girl, Kayla. Eli's jaw clenched, then unclenched. Oooooooooo, she was jealous. Sam seemed to notice, so she  nudged Eli. Eli's clenched her fists. Little black flames danced on her knuckles. Da hell? It went away as soon as she passed him to sit on an empty bed. She felt the sheets. Sam sat down next to her and layed her head on Eli's shoulder. They looked like it was they most natural thing in the world.

"Hey, Valdez." A large, buff arm was slung over my shoulders. Looking up to my right, I saw Chris Rodriguez. He was smirking down at me. "Man, you boys develope crushes faster than Kim Kardasian's marriage ended."

"Nice." I laugh at his joke.

"I know. I've been waiting to say that since I passed the Aphrodite girls when they were talking about reality tv. Dude, those girls can talk. Good thing I didn't go out with one." He winked.

"Cool." I simply said.

He nodded, seeing the conversation was over, and walked away. I walked towards the girls. As I passed Connor, I nudged him. He was so into talking to Kayla, that he jumped. He frowned at me before his eyes travelled to Eli. He ended their conversation and went to he side. She just pretended that he wasn't there and talked about college. It slipped my mind that it was my senior year. How sad is that?