Crazy By: Gnarls Barkley

New Chappie!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sam's PoV:

Okay, yes, I have something against Connor right now. If it wasn't for him, I'd be able to talk to Eli, instead, I'm worrying about her. She's in trouble in god knows where, and I'm not with her. He thinks he likes her. Let me tell you one thing. Several boys have thought they liked or even "loved" her, but none have stuck around. They always get caught up into their egos.

And of course, Eli'sgotten attached to them. That's her weakness. When you hang around long enough, Eli gets attached. Then, when you leave, she's heart broken. Welp, actually, I've only seen a few times that Eli gets so attached, that she cries and shows emotion. It's heart breaking.

"So... Yeah." Rachel ended with her giving all she knows.

"Who's gonna be the three people to go? And are we sure that there's another girl? I mean what if it's an illusion?" Annabeth kept asking questions like that. At one point, I cracked.

"Who gives a damn, Annabeth?!?! My best friend's missing and you're worried about an illusion?!? You may have more experience about quests, but I know how people work! You guys think you're so high and mighty because we're decendants of the gods or you're apart of some prophecie group! Well, you guys don't see what mortals see. Don't see how mortals work! Well, I do! I've been living with them for seventeen years!" I yell. "And I know my best friend! She'll need some help getting out! And you're asking question?!?!? Sometime, you need to stop asking questions and just do something!!"

Everyone was silent. Huffing, I stomped out of the Big House. I hated when people are like that. Always acting or being hopeless instead of doing something about it. I saw Nico lurking around the tree line and thought he had soemthing to say. He always knew what to say at the right time. It's kind of creepy, actually.

"Hey, Nico!" I jogged over him.

"Oh, uh, hey, um, Sam." He seemed nervous. And with the day I was having, I wasn't in the mood.

"What are you hiding?"

"I'm sorry. Please forgive me." He grabbed my hand and we ran through the trees. "Close your eye."

I did as he said. Next thing I knew, I felt wieghtless. As if I was flying. He grabbed onto my waist. Oh, hecksnah!

"Don't let me release you." He sounded strained. Then, the ground was back under my feet. I relaxed. "Open your eyes."

Leo's PoV:

Everyone was silent. Sam stomped away. Her chestnut/mahagony colored hair swishing behind her. Then, Annabeth turned to me. Anger filled her eyes. She pointed a finger at me.

"Control your girlfriend." Annabeth hissed. Piper sighed behind me. She knew that Sam being my girlfriend was pushing a button. I hate when people want you to date and pressure one of them into it. That's what most people do to Sam and I.

My eyes narrowed. "My girlfriend?" My jaw clench. "Well, maybe if you'd stop asking questions and just say to yourself, 'hey, maybe we should see how the best friend is?' or 'how's Sam feeling about this?' you'd actually have friends. Instead of following Percy around like a lost puppy. Trying to be cool and be friends with his friends."

Everyone gasped at me. By this point, you could tell Annabeth was planning my death. It took Percy and Jason to step in.

"Okay, Leo, I think you both just need to apologize." Percy said.

"Yeah, maybe you two hould seperate." Jason agreed.

"Oh, great now we need the two dads to come in. God, I just need to be alone." I muttered. "I'm going for a walk."

Walking on the beach, it hit me. Where's Sam? I had gone to the bunker, walked around the cabins, and was currently walking the beach. She wasn't anywhere to be found. My chest clenched at the thought of losing her. No. She probably went home to cool down. I jogged over to the place the girls parked their car. The car was there.

Starnge. I climbed into the car and found the keys exactly where Sam said they were. Yes, Eli, will kill me once she finds out that I'm driving her car. But i just want to do something. Somethign will help me know if the girls are either hiding of actually lost.

Driving into NYC, I realized how much I didn't miss traffic. Peoploe honked at me. Crazies would start cussing and curing me out. Some old guy cut me off on my way to the exit. When I finally did get off, I went straight to their apartment complex. Mike and Austin's cars were parked in the parking lot. I ran up to their doors. They were next door nieghbors. How about that?

Knocking on Sam's door, it swings open, revealing, Sam's mom. She frowned at me just being by myself.

"Hello, Leo. What are you doing here?" She smiled. I met her about a week ago when Sam wanted to visit her.

"I was wondering if Sam was here." I smiled at her.

"Uh, no... Why?" She looked upset.

"No reason. She just got mad and walked off. I haven't been able to find her. Would you know where she might go?"

"No... She might be with Kit." I gave her a wierd look. Then, she took an annoyed huff. "Elisa, I mean."

"that would be a problem." I muttered.

"Excuse me?" She asked.

"Nothing, ma'am. Do you know if any of Eli's family members are home?"

"Uh, Mike's home."

"Thank you."

She shut her door. Walking next door I, I stood in front of the door. I had never met Eli's family. From what Clarisse and Sam, they're a sweet, yet tough family. Whenever someone asked Eli about her family, she'd make up some excuse to leave. With all my will power, i knocked on the door.

It opened, revealing a very annoyed latino man. He looked around twenty and had muscules.

"Yes?"

"Uh, hi. who are you?" I asked, nervous.

"I'm Mike Delarosa. Eli's older brother..."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hey guys! Kind of a cliffy... Go follow dork_like_me, my friend. She's amazing, but I don't know if she's gonna write anything. Love you. Watch Key and Peele! Anyways, love you!

-Lulah