Creep By: Radiohead

Leo's PoV:

I sat next to Sam. She was reading some book. The concentration on her face made me smile. She was so cute. My arms wrapped around her. I dug my face into the crook of her neck, smelling her intoxicating scent. I loved it so much.

I felt her giggle, and lied down soft kisses against her neck. She was mine. All mine. More giggles burst from her, making me chuckle against her skin. A yawn escaped her lips.

"I should probably go." She said, getting off the ground. "It's late and I don't want to disturb your work anymore."

"You're not disturbing my work... My work can always wait for you." I said, pulling her down in my lap.

"That's so cheesy." She laughs.

"Yet, sweet, right?" I kiss her cheek.

She laughs and rests her head on my shoulder. I tinkered with whatever I was tinkering with before. It kept messing with it until I saw I had made a metal heart. It was small, but heavy. A soft smile was placed on my lips when I saw Sam sleeping in my arms. I put the heart on the coffee table and lay us down. I close my eyes and kiss the top of her head before falling asleep.

~*Dream*~

She kept crying. I couldn't get Sam to stop. I held her in my arms as she cried. Hades stared down at us with nothing, but pity. I pushed all thoughts of strangling him aside when I saw Sam leap out of my arms and try to kill him. I grabbed her by her waist. Hades shouted something, before pointing at us.

I covered us in a wall of fire. It was all I could control and handle. Sam fought against my arms, but if I let her go, she'd get engulfed by the heat. I couldn't lose her. After a few minutes, it was just us and our fire wall. Hades was trying to kill her. She had disrespected him. But I didn't let his power near her.

"Please, Leo." She looked at me, and my heart broke. "I have to...."

And then, I made a mistake....

I let her go.

~*Dream*~

Sam's PoV:

I woke up in a death grip. Leo was holding onto me tightly. I could barely breath. He kept whispering 'No' into my ear. His hot breath made me shiver. I somehow turned around and started shaking him. His minty smelling breath fanned across my face. I was trying to to melt in his arms.

"Leo, wake up." I say.

He resisted. This went on for about a few minutes before i got an idea. I lightly pressed my lips to his. He stopped whispering and started kissing back. I loved the way his lips felt on mine. I wanted to stay in this moment forever. We kept kissing and kissing and kissing. I loved it. He smiled into the kiss. When we both ran out of air, he let up and gasped for air.

"I want to wake up like that every morning." He smiled and panted.

I laughed. He kissed my nose, then my temple, then both my cheeks. We lied down for a while, holding each other. Cuddling like no tomorrow. Realization hit me after the second hour or so. Eli wasn't here. She didn't even try to come find me. This scared me since she liked to always know where I was.

"Leo, I need to go..." I say. His smile drops from his face. I soon add quickly, "Eli hasn't come to find me and I'm worried."

"Alright, I guess." He said as he let go of me. "Are is it hot in here or is it just me?"

"It's just you." I roll my eyes.

"Thanks for the compliment, babe. I'll walk you out. I also need to go take a shower."

I stopped him "Don't call me babe ever again. I hate pet names"

"Point taken, babe" he smirked

We held hands as we both walked into camp. He dropped me off at my cabin, after a kiss on the cheek, and left. I got in, grabbed some new, fresh clothes, and ran to the Hecta cabin. I ran up to Eli's room. Avery opened the door and left. We passed by, giving each other smiles. It was probably breakfast time, so there was a possibility nobody would be in here. I walked in, to find nobody. I shrugged and went to go change and take a shower.

Eli's PoV:

I couldn't get enough of him. We had danced all night, barely speaking a word to each other. Then, I dragged him to my room while everyone was at breakfast. When I closed the door, I turned around and he started kissing me. Not softly, like he sometimes did. But hungrily. I kissed back. My heart raced, wanting more. My brain warned me not to, because there was consequences.

I quickly locked the door and pulled him on top of me on my bed. We kissed and kissed and kissed. Screw oxygen. I needed Connor more. And more. And more. He kept his weight off of me as I started to undo his buttoned up shirt. His lips traveled from mine to right below the ear. He sucked and nibbled, making me suppress a moan. This wasn't fair. But it felt so right, there was no talking me out of it.

"I love you so freaking much." Connor kissed up and down my neck.

I smiled and when he had to sit up and straddle my waist to take off hit under shirt, I nearly died. He had a perfect six pack. I bit my lip and blushed. He growled and kissed me hair, again. There was so much intensity and tension in the room. He slowly lifted my shirt off my body. I blushed harder. He kissed my stomache. I felt butterflies. He kissed my shoulder and left a trail of kisses down to my chest. Slowly, he unclapsed my bra. before he could actually take it off, I heard the door open.

"AAHHHHH MY EYES!"

I immdiately hold the blanket up to my chest. My breath was ragged and Connor's was too. We both looked over to see Sam staring at us, in a Doctor Who tee and skinny jeans. Her hair was wet. She must've taken a shower. She looked absolutely shell-shocked.

For about the millionth time this morning, a blush crept it's way up to my cheeks. There was pounding on the stairs and floors until Leo bursts through the door. He looks around, trying to be aware of everything. His eyes meet Sam's before he looks at Connor and I. Connor was still straddling my waist.

"Woah, uh, So-"

"Doesn't anyone knock anymore?" I say, falling back onto the bed, covering my face with the pillow.

"I did knock, but you weren't here. And you know how I refuse to take a shower in my cabin." Sam said, stating some what of the obvious.

"And I heard Sam scream. I was worried something happened. Sorry." Leo's cheeks were red. "So, Connor, is this the farthest you've gotten, or what?"

Connor throws a shoe at Leo. Sam smirks before taking Leo's hand and leading him out. I keep my face covered until Connor lifts the pillow from my face and places it on the floor. My face was really red from embarrassment. At least it wasn't my dad or worse, Mike.

"Hey." His voice rings through my ears. "You're beautiful." I shake my head. "Yes, you are. And I really do love you. I'm not just saying that. I do. I wanted to prove it to you. I love you more than my own brother and family. I love you to the moon and back. I love you, craziness and all."

Izzy's PoV:

Nico and I were positioned under an apple tree in Persephone's garden. I was sitting up against it, reading him Lord of the Flies, while his head was on my stomach, his face watching me intently. It had been the place he took me after i kissed him, after he told me his feelings. He said his father wouldn't find her there. He didn't like to go into the garden.

"Have you ever been in love?" Nico asked.

I jumped ta the sound of his voice. We had been this was for about an hour and he hadn't even talk. Setting he book down, I started trying to fix his unruly hair. I pondered at the thought of love. The only people I love were my family. No else, really.

"I don't know." I answer truthfully. Was I in love with Nico? I didn't know what love felt like, so I had no idea. "Have you?"

"Yes."

"What was her name?" I asked him tentatively.

"Her name is Izzy and she is the most beautiful and brilliant and cleverest person I have ever had the pleasure of meeting."