Young and Beautiful By: Lana Del Rey

Hey, sooo... here's the second chapter. Hope you like it. Sort of longer than the first, but goes into detail about Eli. Love you all. Might a be slow at the beginning, but we like it at the end.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 2:

Sam's P.O.V:

Whne the bull-guy-thingy landed on the hood, I nearly had a heartattack. Eli seemed to be in her own little world (as normal) and didn't notice anything until I screamed. This thing was huge. Like really huge. Scary huge. It's tiny black eyes looked right into my green ones. That's why I screamed. Then, I was silent. Because when you have a huge bull-guy-thingy on the hood of your best friend's car, you're gonna want to scream, then shut the hell up.

Eli just stayed silent the minute she saw it. As if she was frozen in place. Hmm, that was an idea. I mean, what are you supposed to do in that situation? Go shopping? No, of course not. See my point?

"E-E-Elisa..." I whimpered.

"Mmmhmm?" She squeaked.

"Any ideas?" I gulped.

"One, but it's sort of crappy." Her jaw clenched.

"Any idea is an idea." I murmered.

"Okay, we could fight it off." She whispered.

"You're right. That was a crappy idea." I said. A smile played on the corner of my mouth. Yes, I'd smirk in a situation like this.

"Well, you got anything better?" Dang, out-smarted again.

Someone made a battle cry. How did I know that? Well, I just know what a battle cry sounds like. There was a flash of brown and orange. Ew, orange. (I hate orange) A person ran across the top of the car. The man-bull seemed so distracted on us, that it didn't see the person. Well, bright blue eyes looked at us, after the person stabbed the man-bull.

Gold dust covered the hood. The wind picked it up. A boy stood in the place of the man-bull. That wasn't normal. And I'm the one talking. Something wasn't right. Really. He looked down at us as if he was proud of himself. Hey, I would be too, if I just made a man-bull turn to gold dust. Anyone would be. No matter how humble.

Right then, it was as if someone shook Eli out of her panick state. Anger appeareron her face.

"Who do you think you are, huh?" She screamed. He looked ashamed the minute her mouth opened. "If this is some kind of joke, you people are sick."

"Er- sorry." He frowned. She quickly got out of the car and climbed onto the hood. He towered over my small friend. (She stopped growing in the 7th grade.) She may have been small, but that girl is scary sometimes. She got pewie power.

"Sorry, eh? I'll make you sorry." I jumped out and tugged on her ankle to hold her back from killing him.

"Come on, Eli, let's go home." I whisper.

"Home? My dad's gonna kill me." Her eyes started changing from gold to purple. "Do you know how long it took us to reassemble a '89 black camero with a state of the art stereo system? A long time, buster."

He looked truely terrified. My hands on her ankle was the only thing holding her back. Her perfectly manicured hands were in fists. Black flames curled from her hands. Woah, I haven't seen that happen in a long time. Now, even I was terrified.

"Connor!" A sunburned girl a bit older than us trudged along the beach. When she saw us, she frowned. Well, someone's not a very friendly person. "Connor, who's that?"

"You, sir, are gonna pay." Eli snarled. "I've been working on this car for three years. And I'm sixteen, and I finished two months ago."

"Connor?" The girl's green eyes looked at him. Then, to me and she stopped.

"Er, Eli, if I let go, promise that you'll behave." I asked

"Fine." She took a deep breath. The fire retreated back into her. As I let go, I saw her legs tremble. The thing about the fire is that it takes lots of her energy. She sat down and began to meditate.

"Sorry, Eli has a temper." I smiled at the boy. "I'm Sam."

"Stoll. Connor Stoll." He smirked. A smile tugged on Eli and mine's lips. We love James Bond.

"Um, so..." I trailed.

"Oh, uh, yeah, er..." Connor slide off the hood and walked over to me. He was kind of attractive, but not my type. I'm more of a bookish girl. I need a nerdy boy. He's more of a popular boy. More like someone Eli would date. She was a popular nerd. Hmm... they would look cute together. Certainly.

"Connor!" The girl started again, now she was on the other side of the car.

"Yeah?" He had forgotten about her.

"Annabeth's looking for you. Be careufl, she's mad."

"Okay. Katie, meet Sam and Eli." He introduced us.

"Hi." I smiled and did a little wave.

"Is she okay?" Katie asked pointing at Eli.

"Didn't your momma tell you that it was rude to point?" Eli raised an eyebrow, eyes still closed. "If not, y'all need to learn some manners. Like not to point and smash people's hoods."

"Shut up and regain your energy, Kit." I said. A smirk played on her lips. Kit was her other nickname. Only people close to her called her that. Her full, real name is Kitrina Elisa Delarosa. She goes by Elisa because Kitrina reminds her of her gram. Kitrina Lovusa. She died when Eli was thirteen. Everything in Eli's life is connected in one way or another.

"Kit... I like that. It suits you." Connor smiled.

"Call me that, and I'll kill you." She giggled. "But other than ruining my car, I like you, Connor Stoll."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey, hey, hey! So, How'd you like it? Read, comment, vote. Pwease. For us? *puppy dog eyes*

Love,

Lulah and Hannah