The gift

The next day I woke up and I had school. As like yesterday Becky was banging on my door. I woke up got dress and fixed my hair and did my makeup. I bounced down the stairs and had a piece of toast and orange juice. "Marlene, George came by and gave you this note." I grabbed it. And I opened it I read it twice. The note said

Dear Marlene,
Please meet me at the lake again after school I want to give you something. It really important. I hope you come.

Love George .
       I couldn't believe that he wanted to meet up again. I smiled real wide." Wow this is the first time I saw her this happy. Ever since her mom and dad died she's been real gloomy and down." Becky said to Jazzy. We raced to the car and drove off to school. I was rushing to class so I won't have to be late and I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was George. "Did you get my letter." He said." Yes I did and I'll be there". I said. When I got to class I saw Jazzy talking to a boy and Becky talking to boy too. I was surprised cause they barely talk to boys. I walked over to them. "Hey Marlene this is John"she said very dreamy. "I know you. Your going out with me mate George." He said pointing to George. I nodded. "And this is Paul". Becky said just like how Jazzy did. Class started and we all sat down. It was so boring as always. I went to all my classes and finally the day was over. "Marlene can you drive us home before you go with George?" Asked Becky." Actually John and Paul want you guys to come too."George said. Then me,Jazzy,and Becky went to the lake. I saw George  he was sitting on the bench talking to John and Paul. George saw me and he walked over to me and gave me a little kiss. I saw John,Paul,Jazzy,and Becky laugh. Me and George blushed really hard and looked at our feet. When  we looked up George saw a snack bar. He ran to the snack bar and bought a lot of food. He came running back with a arm full of food. He set all the food on the grass.John was gonna grab a apple but George slapped his hand."ouch,Georgie won't share his food. You know someday you will get fat and you will regret it." John said rubbing his hand. George got mad and grabbed  my hand. "Come on let's get away from here."  I got up and walked with him we walked talked and laughed. I told him stories about my mum and dad. He told me stories about his mum,dad,and family." Do you remember in the note I said I have something for you .Well I wrote you a song. It's not that good but it's for you." I smiled and blushed.
              Listen do you want to know a secret
      Do you promise not to                        tell. Whoa
              Closer let me whisper    in your ear
                 I'm in love with you
  When he finished I stood up and kissed him. He was shocked for a second but kissed me back. He put his hands on my waist. We kissed for quite some time.  He whispers in my ear I'm in love with you.I smiled and whispered back "I love you too".Then we heard someone say " oh Georgie boy got some lip from his gal". I pulled away to see who said it . It was John . I felt my cheeks get hot. I looked down at my shoes. "Shut up John " George said. I chuckled. We all walked together. Me,George,Jazzy,John,Becky, and Paul ." Hey wears Ringo." Paul asked. We looked to see. "Did he come with us."I asked. "oh that right he didn't come with us." John said. "Ohhhh" we all said. We walked a little more. "Is that Ringo" John said. Pointing in a distance." It is Ringo" George said. I thought oh my gosh I get to meet Ringo. The drummer. "Hey Ringo "John shouted. "It's me John". Ringo saw and walked up to us." Hey guys".I looked at him for a minute. He looked at me and said "Hey who are these birds ." He said smiling at me and my friends. "This is Marlene she belongs to George."John said. "This is Jazzy. She belongs to John."George said." And this is Rebecca she belongs to Paul." I said. "Hello girls I'm Ringo. Ringo Starr." We all blushed and looked at each other.