where have you been all my life

Marlene's POV
---------------------------
"Why don't you guys stay the night." Asked Becky. George looked at me with his big brown puppy dog eyes.I thought for a moment. "Oh ok". It was so hot outside I couldn't let them walk in the dark and hot weather.
John said "Where are we going to sleep." I knew deep inside of George he wanted to sleep in my room. We all had couches in our rooms. "John you will sleep with Jazzy,Paul you will sleep with Becky,and George you will sleep with me. We all have couches in our rooms so either you or us will sleep on there." They all looked at me in amazement. "Did you already plan this stuff out". Paul said laughing a little. I blushed."I'm a fast thinker I guess."
I saw George smirk at me and I looked at my shoes. "What do you guys want to do."asked Jazzy.I'm gonna get ready for bed so I don't have to do it later. I'll come back down later when I'm done." I said walking up the stairs. I put on a tank top and shorts cause it was so hot. I put my hair up in a messy bun. I took off all my makeup which I really didn't like to do especially if George is here. But I had to cause I felt all sticky.
I brushed my teeth and came down the stairs. "That was fast" said Jazzy. I laughed a little. "I'm a very fast person." I sat on the couch and then I remembered about the couch I need to put a sheet on it. I ran back up stairs and went into the closest and grabbed purple sheets and put them on the couch.
I ran back down the stairs and flopped on the couch next to George. "You are fast ". He said smiling. I looked at him with a funny face kinda like how John did his faces. I made him laugh. "Are you guys thirsty are hungry. " When I said the last part George eyes got really big.
And said "I'm hungry I am i am i am." I laughed and went in the kitchen. John unexpectedly followed me. "May I help you with the food madam". He said with a funny voice. I laughed and said "why certainly if it's not a bother." I tried to sound like John a little but I failed.
I looked in the fridge to see what we can make. I saw pasta that I can make. I got the noodles and I had John put water in the pot. It was seven and that was our dinner I told John to watch it while I made the drinks. Basic drinks no alcohol. I wasn't old enough neither was George.
Next month I would turn 19 so next year I still wouldn't be able. But right now I'm worrying about Becky's party. "Paul,George,jazzy could you please come in here please." I said calling from the kitchen. "What about me ". Becky asked. "Ummm ahh this is a surprise for you." She laugh and sat back down on the couch. "John your still watching the pasta right." I said staring in his eyes. "Yup it's all safe ". I smiled. I saw George's eyes get really wide when I said pasta.
"Ok Becky's birthday is coming up in two weeks and I want to throw her a surprise birthday party.John can you look to see if Becky is not listening". He groaned but in playful way. I laughed. " Sorry to put you in all that trouble." He looked at me and said "she's watching the telly. " I nodded." Ok so I want all of you guys to be here at 7:00-7:30 next Saturday. I already bought her a gift. I bought her clothes and shoes."
"And I got her a bracelet." Said Jazzy very proudly.I looked at her and smiled. She smiled back at me.
"Ok so Saturday at 7:00" said Paul. "Right did you get her a present." I asked him." Yes I bought her a beautiful necklace. It has BG and PM." I saw him day dreaming about her." Awww ". We all said. I heard a bubbling noise. I looked over to John and said "JOHN I THOUGHT YOU WERE WATCHING THE PASTA". I said in a panicked voice."Oh shoot what was I thinking." John felt bad. I put on some gloves on and lifted the lid." Ok the pasta is safe". We all sighed in relief. I made the sauce.
I made a creamy white sauce. I served everybody a plate I toasted some bread in the oven. Everybody loved it I gave them the drinks. When we were done we sat in the couch and talked and laughed. I was about to knock out on George's shoulder. "Ok guys I think I'm gonna go to bed. George you could come up any time my rooms open.
I thought I would be polite and sleep on the couch and he would sleep on my bed. I laid down on the couch and knocked out right when my face hit the pillow. About 1:00 A.M I think I fell on the floor. I think I woke George up with my big flop hitting the floor. I really didn't mind being on the floor. I was so tired that I just stayed on there. When I woke up I was on my bed. I panicked a little because I felt an arm around me. I looked over to see who it was. I saw George. He was so cute when he was sleeping.
George's POV
------------------------------------------
I woke up a little earlier than usual. I panicked a little because I was in somebody's else bed. Than I remember I was with Marlene I looked at her for a little while and then I fell back asleep. I heard Marlene wake up and I woke up a little. I felt her head on my chest. I stroked her long ombré hair. Which was in a messy bun. She looked so beautiful without her makeup.
I couldn't believe I was with the most beautiful girl in the world. I heard her flop on the floor about 1:00 and it woke me. I felt bad for taking her bed so I grabbed her and put her on her bed. I think I was snoring a little I hope I wasn't being annoying. I wouldn't won't her to be unhappy.
I felt her get up a little. "Were are you going " I asked her taking her hand. "I'm gonna make breakfast for everyone." She said in her sweet voice. She was such a sweet girl. I truly did love her I couldn't believe she's mine. How could she have such a kind heart after all the things that happened to her.
When I looked in her eyes yesterday I saw all the sorrow in them. When I first saw her I fell in love with her. I knew she was kinda new in Liverpool I saw it in her eyes when she helped clean up my huge mess. How could I be so clumsy around her she was so perfect. "Do you want to see us play at the carven" I whispered in her ear. She smiled and nodded ." I would love to see you play." Every time she smiled it lit up the whole room and everyone would stop and look at her.
Marlene's POV
------------------------
George had just asked me if I wanted to see him play at a place called the carven club. I wanted to get up and make everyone breakfast but he didn't let me. I wonder what he is thinking right now. I got up and looked in the mirror to see what I looked liked. When I saw myself I looked awful my hair was all over the place even in a bun. I had dried droll on my face. I covered it up with my hand so George won't see and think I'm gross. I ran into the bathroom and washed my face. I got out of the bathroom with my face washed and hair almost decent. I went down the stairs and made breakfast.
I made bacon and eggs with fresh squeezed orange juice and coffee. I was setting everything on the table and was putting flowers in a vase cause I wanted it to be pretty and special. I love all my friends. They all are special to me in a way. I feel like John is slowly developing to be my friend. He is going out with my best friend. I hope he doesn't hurt her though. If he does I'll kill him.
I finished setting up the table and I felt to arms wrap around me. I looked over to see George. "Mmmmm something smells good." I turned to face him and said "please enjoy". He sat down and I poured him the Orange juice and coffee. I joined him.
Then Paul and Becky came in and sat down. Paul took a bite out of the bacon and said"Mm good bacon luv". I smiled "Thank you Paul". Ten minutes later Jazzy and John came in and they sat down and tried the eggs."mmmm this is good Marlene" John said. "Thank you." I poured them a glass orange juice and coffee.
They all told me that it was a great breakfast." I'm glade I have lady who can cook." George said laughing. I laughed and hugged him. "I'm glade I have a man who can eat." He gave me a glare and then laughed. George gave me a kiss on the cheek. He smelt like bacon. "I love your new colon." He smelt himself and laughed. "I like it too. It's real manly." I laughed so hard I couldn't stop." My cheeks turned real red. They started hurting from all the laughter.

George's POV
-----------------------------
I couldn't stop staring at Marlene. She seemed so perfect. Even when she laughed it made me happy. She is so beautiful and she just rolled out of bed. How dose she do it? How dose she look so attractive? She looked into my eyes. Her eyes were magical. We always get lost in each other's eyes.
She's went up stairs to get ready. I followed her up the stairs. We went in the room and she grabbed her brush. I watched her as she brushed her beautiful hair.
"What. What's the matter." I didn't know I was smiling. I guess she thought I was weird. "Nothing your just beautiful." I made her blush. She's so adorable when she blushes. I slightly kissed her cheek. She kissed me back on the cheek. I must of made a weird face.Cause she looked at me weird. "I'm sorry" i made her laugh a little. Ugh her laugh is amazing it brings joy to me. Her laugh is contagious. Once she starts laughing everybody starts laughing.
She just makes me so happy. I've never been so happy. I want her to be mine. But I also want to take it slow with her. I don't want to over whelm her. "Well I'm gonna take a shower." She said in her sweet voice. I can't believe her voice it's just perfect. "Ok sweetie relax a little." She smiled at me and went up the stairs. I watched her as she went up.
Marlene's POV
------------------------
I told everyone I was going to take a shower and George told me to relax. I went in the shower and washed my hair and washed my body. I came out of the shower and wrapped the towel around me. I dried myself and wrapped the towel around my hair and put a robe on. And went in the room and put cream on. So my skin could be silky. I got changed in to a white T-shirt and blue jeans. I was going to put a leather jacket on but I remembered one I don't have one and two it's to hot. I put my hair in small beehive. And ran down the stairs. And I flopped on the couch.
"Ready" George said smiling. I looked at him with with big eyes. My eyes were ocean blue so I think it reminded him about the ocean.