the descion

Marlene's POV
--------------------------------
At the carven..........
Oh my gosh the carven was amazing. I got to see George play. He's a very good guitar player and singer. Every time I looked at him he winked and made a whoa sound. It was funny. Then George announced a new song. His accent was so lovely. He said "This song I wrote for a lovely gal and she might be in the crowd."He searched the crowd and when he saw me he winked. I shouted "I LOVE YOU GEORGE"! Then he started playing. When he made the first chord i automatically knew the song. It was Do you want to know a secret. It was so cute and the whole time we made eye contact. And then when he finished that song he did anther song called Three cool cats. It started like

three cool cats I went to the corner in a beat up car strained up a lip no candy bar
Talking all about how sharp they are three cool cats.
They look like angels from up above
The whole time he was singing he was looking at me. John was looking at jazz and you already know who Paul was looking at. Then it ended. I went to the backstage to surprise George. I saw him and covered his eyes with my hands." Guess who?" He turned around to see me. "Did you like me songs?" His big brown eyes swam in my ocean blue eyes. "Yea I did. Did you hear me scream?" I laughed when I said the last part. He chuckled and then nodded. Suddenly a man came in he looked real professional. "Excuse me are you the Quarrymen ."John and Paul came racing down. "Y-Yes were the Quarrymen." They both sounded real nervous and the man asked to speak with them. I went back to my seat and sat down with Jazzy and Becky.
I finally saw George but, he didn't look too happy. "So what happened. Who was that man?" I looked at Paul and John. And they looked like George kinda sad. I looked at my friends and to see the expression on there face I could tell John and Paul told the news already. I wanted to know the news so bad. "George what happened"? I started too get really concerned. "George"? He looked up at me. "I'm sorry Marlene,that man wants us to go and play at Germany."
"Germany"? It came across my mind. He looked sad,but I tried to put a smile on my face to make him feel a little better. "George do you want to go?" He looked back up at me. "Yes." I looked back down at my shoes and shook my head. "Ok." His big brown eyes widen. "Really?" I shook my head yes. "But I'm gonna miss you terribly." He put his head back down. I took my hand and placed it on his shoulder." But I'll be fine." He looked in my eyes again." Are you sure?" I nodded. "Yea I mean how long are you gonna be gone?" My eyes got big. "Seven months." My eyes started to water but I blinked them back. "I don't have to go. If you don't want me too." I didn't want to do that to him I know how much music means to him. "No no I want you to go. You can get big there." He gave me a warm comfort smile. He gave me a little hug. "Thanks Marlene."
I kissed him and he had a huge smile on his face. His vampire teeth popped out. I thought they were cute. I got kinda cold so George took off his leather jacket and put it over my shoulders. I smiled and he winked. I rolled my eyes. I looked over at John and he was staring at us. He noticed that I looked at him and snapped out of it. I was kinda concerned. Why was John staring? I kinda just shook it off. Jazzy looked sad. I went over to her and tried to comfort her. And I did the same to Becky. All three of us need to stick together. When we are together we can get through a lot. Like when my mom and dad passed they were there for me. George stood up and put his hand out. "May I have this dance my lady?" I laughed "aha yes you may." We went to the dance floor and danced to the band that was playing. George's hair flopped and it came out of his usual style. I got my fingers and put little pieces down. He wrapped his arms around my waist. Then John came with Jazzy. It looked like Jazzy didn't want to dance but John did. He was getting really close. Then George spun me around and I lost my balance and almost fell. I felt arms around me again. I realise that it was John.
He stood me back on my feet and spun me back to George. I saw him smirk a little bit. George grabbed me and we started dancing again. Jazzy sat down but John kept dancing. George got tired to but I kinda still wanted to dance so he sat down with Jazzy, so it was just me and John. Then my feet started hurting and so me and John sat down too.