if you love her

Marlene POV
-------------------·----------
It was a day after John and Jazzys wedding. They are officially a married couple with a child. I was happy for her. Every thing was turning out swell. Today was the day I meet Georges parents though for the first time. I put on a nice dress and tried to look my best.

I walked hand in hand with George to his house. He introduced me to his brothers and sister. Then his mum and dad came out. I stiffened. George noticed and whispered, "You'll be fine."  Which that made me more comfortable. "Mum dad this is Marlene my girlfriend." They both looked me up and down. The father looked impressed his mom ah not to much.

  We sat down for dinner and his mum struck up a conversation. "So Marlene what do you do?" I took a deep breath. "Well Mrs. Harrison I am a model. I work for photographs and I also take pictures of my own. It was actually one of my mums many talents." She looked  at me. "I see and where is you mum now?" I looked down." Well ma'am my mother and father recently passed in a car crash." Her eyes glistened and I saw them soften. "Im so sorry." I tried to smile. "Its alright madam." I ate my food and tried to start conversations of my own,which worked.

I could see Georges mum warming up to me now. Now I had to work on his father. "Mr. Harrison I could see where George gets  his good looks." He blushed. "Ah yes I guess that's true." I smiled. "Mrs. Harrison I can also see where George gets him fine manners." George slipped his hand in mine. Making me feel more comfortable.

  We finished our dinner and  George took me to his room. I was fascinated by all his guitars. I sat on his bed. He undid his button shirt and switched to a T-shirt. I couldn't help but blush at his  body.

  He smirked. He sat next to me on his bed. "My mum and dad like you I can tell." I smiled. "I sure hope so." I looked at the clock. "I should go home I promised Jazzy I'll be home by 6." He frowned. "OK then." I gave him a kiss and left.

  I walked in the house and made dinner for  everyone else. I could see Jazzy was exhausted. I made them chicken and veggies.

  Becky was upstairs with Paul. I couldn't imagine what they are doing. I turned around and I saw John. He noticed I was cooking dinner. He was over my shoulder. He put his hands on my hips and I was gonna turn around and hit him but he moved me instead. Guessing I was in his way.

   "Sorry." I muttered. He grabbed a cup and went in the fridge. "No worries." He stood there at the counter.

"What a ye cooking?" He asked. "Veggies and chicken." John made a face. "You don't like?" He looked at me. "Oh no its not that. Its my stomach it hurts."  I walked over to him and placed my hand on his stomach. I gently pressed on his tummy." Does it hurt when I do this." He groaned. "Don't drink that." I took the juice from his hand. "The acid will mess it up more."

  I reached in the medicine cabinet and gave him two aspirins.  "Take these with water." He did and I served the food. Jazzy went in her room and fed Julian. "Y'know jazz I think its time for Jules to have baby food. You look drained." Jazzy sighed. "Ah I guess so."

  Her face was drained from her color. We ate and I looked at John. His face was turning red. "John are you OK." He couldn't talk. He collapse on the floor."I heard jazzy scream. "JOHN!" I ran to him and checked his breathing. 

His breathing was lacking. "Call 911 jazz!" She set Jules down and ran to the phone. "John, its gonna be OK. Me and jazzy are here for you. Your gonna be fine I promise." I tried to keep John calm but jazzy was  being paranoid and it wasn't helping.

"They said they're coming." I nodded. I held John's hand and I felt him squeeze it.

The ambulance came to pick up John. All of us piled up in my car. We followed behind.  Then they put John in the hospital and jazzy was crying. "Sh jazzy he's gonna be ok." I tried to calm down everyone. I wanted to believe myself but I  didn't.  What if john wasn't ok? What if he is gonna die, then what? George held my hand and pulled me out of my thoughts.

I looked into his eyes and everything about John faded away. I was so in love with George. I couldn't see myself with anyone else. But before I knew it I started to cry myself. I buried my face in George's chest and he rubbed my back telling me everything is gonna be ok. Which was what I needed. I wiped the tears and smiled at him.