falling in love

Becky's POV
-------------------------
Oh my gosh my birthday is coming up. I couldn't believe I was going to turn 19! I could probably party now. After Marlene took a shower I took one. I did the basic stuff and then got out. I just adore Marlene she's always been my best friend since I was in 2 grade. We were childhood friends. Jazzy was Marlene's friend since kindergarten. So she is more friends then me and Marlene. I could tell George adored her too. Every time he looked at her he smiled. I would catch him smiling at her. She's such a nice person. Anyways I got dressed and ran back down the stairs I sat next to Paul which is like the love of my life. He would always tell me I'm kind hearted person and he doesn't deserve me. I would laugh and shine it off.
I knew my birthday was coming up but I also knew Marlene's was too. I wonder what she bought me. I hope she bought me something cause I would be really mad at her. Paul doesn't know my bad side just the good side and I want it to stay like that. John seemed like a rebel kind of guy I was gonna go to him but Jazzy did it first. I'm glade she did too. If she have not done it I wouldn't be with Paul. A couple days ago Paul asked me questions like what's your favourite song. Or what's your favourite colour.
I told him my favourite song was heartbreak hotel from Elvis.
And my favourite colour was red.
And I'm from Brooklyn. He could tell cause I had the Brooklyn accent. I told him I adored Elvis. He told me that him and John did too. I played a little bit of piano when I was little but I stopped cause I was in dancing. I had the rock hard muscle legs and they were tan. I told Paul some of my history when I was little and he said that I was a "strong person" I laughed when he said that. I said to him that my mom and dad are from New York and I was born in Brooklyn. I moved a couple of times but still went back. And when Marlene told me if I wanted to come live with her in Liverpool. Of course I said yes. I couldn't turn down the ofer. Then I told him about my piano playing and dancing. We had a piano in the living room so I showed him a little bit of what I can do. I turned to see his face and he looked amazed. I had the piano cause it was my moms. He told me a little bit of him. Like his mom died when he was 14. And he plays guitar left handed. He use to play trumpet. He also has a little brother name Mike. I also have a brother and a sister. I was the middle child. My sister Ann was the oldest and my brother Chase was the youngest.
I loved old films. Like the Marx brothers and Charlie Chaplin. They are my favourite. Me,Marlene,and Jazzy would always watch them. I wanted to put on my makeup but I really didn't feel like it. So I just left my face alone. On the other hand Jazzy and Marlene put there's on. My eyes looked all puffy I don't know why but I put sunglasses on. Paul asked me if I wanted to go and see him play at the carven. Of course I said yes. "We are gonna leave at 6;30." Paul said. I nodded.
We talked for a while and then we went off to the carven. I put some lipgloss and sunglasses that's it. I went in jeans and a black top. We all got to the carven and sat at the bar. We all talked and laughed. Paul would every once in a while kiss me on the cheek. Then John said that they have to go and play now. We all nodded and watched them as they got ready. Then John said on the microphone " Ello Ello Ello. We are the Qurrymen". Means the others shouted really loud. Then Marlene shouted " I LOVE YOU GEORGE." Then we all shouted. It was so much fun. We danced all night. The Qurrymen are pretty good.