listen people

Marlene's POV
--------------------------------
It was just about a month since Julian was born. It was about time to plan John and Jazzy's wedding. I decided I should help them plan it out. I wanted to make sure everything g was perfect for them. Me and Jazzy went out to go and get Jazzy a dress.
Becky and Paul wanted to watch Julian and so they did. John got to have free time so he went out with George. Me and George on the other hand have been getting along better. On the second week of us getting back together we had made love for the first time. He also wanted me to meet his family.
Anyway Jazzy and I went to the dress shop and she started trying on dress. Each one she didn't like very much. She thought she looked fat in each one of them. I took her a month to get her back to her old body. Only her breast and butt was bigger than usual.
She came out with a long silky dress that had a glittery buckle. "How do I look?" I stood up and said " Jazzy you look beautiful in that dress its perfect on you."

We took a picture of her in her dress with her blonde hair flowing in her face and flowers in her hair. We paid for her dress and we started planning other things. It was kinda hard with Julian crying and screaming his head off. Jazzy took him in her arms and he still would stop crying. I took him in mine and he stopped. Jazzy looked up at me with a breath of relief. "You have magical arms." Julian stayed in my arms the whole night and he fell asleep.
John and jazzy set there wedding date for august 23. John came and took Julian from my arms. He laid him down in his cradle and came back to us. John and Jazzy planned what type of flowers,music,and the guest list. They seemed to enjoy the planning out. My eyes started to feel drowsy and my head was drooping. John noticed and he picked me up and laid me in my bed. The next morning I woke up to the sound of Julian crying. It was only a couple more days till school was over. Finally the day had come and the last bell rung. All of us ran out the door and thought he will never have to go to high school again. George gave me a king and powerful kiss. Sparks flew and when he pulled away my lips quivered for more. We all stopped by Mimi's to pick up Julian. Jazzy decided she shall go to school and leave Julian with Mimi and Mimi agreed to do so. Mimi still didn't like me she thought I was still a worthless bitch in her eyes. Mimi suddenly adored Jazzy they were glue. Mimi made a smart comment to me but luckily John was using the restroom. I causally shined it off and went in I even laughed at the comment. Mimi seemed she didn't like that idea. John came out and caught Mimi giving me a glare while I was playing with Julian. "Mimi!" John whispered shouted. He pointed to the kitchen and wanted her to go in so he can talk to her. They both started whispering but then came shouting. After the shouting came breaking things. Jazzy ran in the kitchen and I quickly picked up Julian and ran out the door. Both Jazzy and John came out of the house with red handprints on there faces. Mimi leaving a scare on Jazzy's face it was horrifying to see this happen." Julian is never coming over here again."
Tears streaming down Jazzys marked face. John brought Jazzy into a comforting hug. Me still holding Julian and in shock. I did t know what to do. I looked at Julian's innocent face and thought he doesn't deserve to be in this violent place. Jazzy grabbed Julian from me and started walking. I stood there in silence. John came and grabbed my hand causing my feet yo move along. We went back to the house and Jazzy was frustrated. She didn't know what to do at all. Jazzy told me yo watch Julian while she took a long and hoy shower. John decided to go his mums house. As I waited for Jazzy I decided for their wedding present I will call Jazzy's mom to fly over and I will pay. Jazzy didn't talk to her mom in a while and she missed her dearly. "Hello." A child's voice came on the line." Hello yes is Mrs. Cassidy available." The child laughed and ran. "Mommy! A lady is on the phone to talk to you." I remembered who the little boy was it was David Jazzys little brother who had a massive crush in me. "Hello." It was nice to hear her sweet voice again. "Hello Mrs. Cassidy it's Marlene. " her voice lightened with excitement." Marlene oh hello my dear how's Jazzy." I twirled my fingered in the wire. "Uh really good Ma'am. I called you say that Jazzy is getting married and she doesn't that I called you. I would like you to come to her wedding." Mrs. Cassidy was silent on the other end for a while. "Oh my God Jazzy is getting married. I'm so happy. When can I come." I was surprised by her reaction. I thought she would be mad." Well the wedding is August 23 I want you to be here a week before. When ever is a good day for you the week before." She told me she will be there on Monday and she will help out with the wedding. I hung up and then Jazzy came out." Who was on the phone?" She asked." Just pattie." She shook her head and took Julian from my arms." Thanks for watching Julian for me." I smiled and we started on dinner.