words of love.

August 19,1959

Jazzy's mother just flew in from New York for her daughters wedding. In 4 days. Ding dong. The door bell rang. I went to go get it and it was Jazzy's mother. I huge smile appeared on her face and so on mine. "Sit I'll go get Jazzy." I ran upstairs to find her. "Jazzy come down stairs." So jazz did with Julian in her arms. "Mom!" She said almost dropping Julian. I quickly ran up and grabbed him. Jazzy ran towards her mom and hugged her. "When did you get here?'' Mrs. Cassidy smile and replied," this morning dear. I brought your brother David along too he's just in the car. Mary here called me just months before and told me the wonderful news." Jazzy looked over at me and smiled. She realised she hadn't introduced her to her new grandson. "Mom this is Julian your grandson." Her face in shock taking the baby in her arms." M-My grandson." Tears flowing down Mrs. Casidys face. "I'm gonna love you forever and ever." She went outside and told David to come in. David came in the house and noticed the baby right away and that Jazzy was blonde." Sis your blonde and who's baby is that." He also recognized me well too. "David this is your nephew. Julian. And do you like my hair blonde." David took Julian in his arms." You look great sis. And so dose your baby." Jazzy ran upstairs to get John I guess. I was right. I took them a while because John wanted to get clean and ready. When he came down he had his hair down in his face,not in the Elvis due he usually has. Quite frankly he looked very attractive. When John met Mrs. Cassidy he was very polite and I could tell he was very nervous but he did alright. The whole time I could fell David's eyes glued me. He studied every little detail. It came too everyone was tired." Well I suppose me and David better get into our hotel." Jazzy and john went to them and said,"Why mom you can stay here with us." Mrs. Cassidy shook her head. "No don't bother I already paid for our room and out stuff is there." Jazzy made an concerned face." Are you sure?" Mrs. Cassidy shook her head. "Yes dear I'll be fine. I will come back tomorrow and you can show me around." She gave us our hugs and kisses. As David gave me my hug he wanted a kiss. I smiled at him and looked at Jazzy she was laughing and I decided to give him a kiss on the cheek. David nearly fainted. I was laughing so hard my stomach was hurting. John went over to David and whispered in his ear. David smiled and his face got red. They left and we got tired. "Goodnight guys." I got ready for bed and fell fast asleep.

August 20,1959
I woke up the next morning and made breakfast. Everyone finally got up. It was three days till there wedding. Jazzy's mom came with David and we showed them around. John left because they had to leave for a meeting. After a couple of hours shopping,laughing,and having a great time we went back home. We had Julian with us and he was also getting tired he was keep crying. Julian was only four months old. Mrs. Cassidy absolutely adored him. When we got home John was still not here. About an hour later he finally came. He came in with big news. "Ladies and gentlemen we have a record deal! Its with EMI." We all sprouted up with excitement. "Oh john I'm so proud of you."Jazzy kissed him and I went over to hug him. I did the same thing I did the last time. I kissed him on the cheek. David eyed me and went in the middle of us. John messed up Davids hair and he didn't like that. So David decided to kick John on his leg." David you say sorry right now." David refused and while john rubbing his leg he said,"No, no its fine. He's alright." David crossed his arms across his chest and flopped on the couch.
It came to the point for them to leave.

August 21,1959

Two more days till the wedding. In the morning John wasn't home and George didn't come over. Neither did Mrs. Cassidy. Jazzy read her vowels to me and Becky. It was very teary. Around seven when John came he had came with George. They looked very different their hair was in the face. Just like how it was when John first met Mrs. Cassidy.

They looked quite attractive. I went over to George and wrapped my arms around his neck. I kissed his lips very gentle making him want more. It got quite late and George decided to spend the night.

We laid in the bed snuggling up to each other. "I want you to meet my mom." He said. "OK." I smiled."how about tomorrow?" I was just about to shake my head yes when I remembered that it was Jazzy and John's wedding eve. "No hun we can't we have to be here. To make sure that John doesn't run away or Jazzy. How about after the wedding?" He shook his head and I fell asleep on his chest.

August 22,1959

I woke up and Mrs. Cassidy was already here. Everyone was but me. Even George had got up before I did. I took a shower and got dressed. I saw George and gave him a kiss. I didn't see David there. Davids face got red he ran to George and tried to kick him but I stood in front of him. He kicked me instead." Geez what is it with you kicking people. " I joked. "Mary I'm sorry I meant to." I cut him off and said,"It's alright don't worry about it. " I sat in the couch and George sat next me. "I made pancakes." I went to table and ate Johns pancakes." Oh my God John these pancakes are amazing." He smiled. "Gee thanks glade you think so." I ate all if it and went upstairs to brush my teeth. When I came down I saw David didn't look very happy. "David what's wrong?" He looked at me and pulled me away from the others. "I didn't give John and Jazzy a wedding present and I don't know what to get them." I smiled and suggested an idea." How about a song you can write it yourself." He smiled but then the smile faded away." That's a great idea,but there's one problem I don't know how to write a song." I laughed and said, "Don't worry I can help you. We can work on it right now." We smiled at each other and went in my room. I grabbed my guitar and he had a pad and pen. Suddenly ideas started to flow.

Last night, I turned out the light,
lay down and thought about you.
I tho't about the way that it could be.
Two o'clock, wond'rin' what I'm doin' here alone without you.
So, I close my eyes and dream you here to me.

And I woke up in love this mornin'.
I woke up in love this mornin'.
Went to sleep with you on my mind.
I woke up in love this mornin'.
Went to sleep with you on my mind.

Hello girl, yes, its five o'clock,
I know, but just you listen.
There's something that I've got to let you know.
This is you, this pillow that I'm hugging and I'm kissing.
And one more thing before I let you go.

And I woke up in love this mornin'.
I woke up in love this mornin'.
Went to sleep with you on my mind.
I woke up in love this mornin'.
Went to sleep with you on my mind.

Do dreams come true?
Well, if they do,
I'll have you not for just a night,
but for my whole life through.
Oh, I woke up in love this mornin'.
I woke up in love this mornin'.
Went to sleep with you on my mind.
I woke up in love this mornin'.
Oh, I woke up in love this mornin'.

"Yes and this could be what John is saying to Jazzy." I said. He looked up at me and said,"Well y'know it could be for someone else too that means a lot to me."I laughed." And who can that be?" He leaned in close to my ear and whispered "You." I leaned back and started laughing. I looked at his face expression. I stopped laughing." Oh. But David I'm too old for you. Your nine I'm nineteen. And I have a boyfriend that I love dearly. Besides there is anther woman out there just waiting for you." The last part made him laugh. "You think so?" I shook my head." I know so." We got done with the gift and went back down stairs. George was here. It was bachelors and Bachelorette night. John,George, Paul,and Ringo were all going out. As so was me,Jazzy, Becky and even Ines. Mrs. Cassidy was going to stay home with David and Julian. "Thanks mom again for watching the kids." Mrs. Cassidy gave all three of us a kiss and we left.

We decided to go to a club. It was smokey but seemed OK. We also decided to get drinks. One after anther and anther. Suddenly we all became very blasted. We had a fun night and went back home trying to be quiet for the kids were sleeping.

August 23,1965
Wedding day

I woke up very easy this morning for the cause of the ceremony was at 8. Jazzy being the beautiful person herself and not self absorbed. Thought about others and not much of herself. She helped me with my make up as I helped her with hers and her hair. Finally we got ready and headed to the chapel. Jazzy waiting in the brides room ad John waiting in the main room. It was like a fairy tale happening before my own eyes. I went to my seat as Paul gave Jazzy away to John. I tried to to cry but failed.
Out came jazzy and soon they were married.

Jazzy's POV
-----------------------

It was like a dream that was real. I felt like a princess. Here I am with the man I truly love and now he is forever mine till I die.

I love the way my white dress flowed when ever I took a step. "You look beautiful." Is what he told me all night. We had a little party and David had performed a wonderful song for us. Sadly the night had to end.We woke up as a dating couple and now were going to bed as a married one and forever be as one.

Mary's P.O.V
--------------------------

Forever. The word forever stayed in my mind for the whole day.