i need you

As I got closer to the step I started to realise who it was. It was George. John realised it to. Jazzy was touching her stomach. Johns pace started to get faster.
"What are ye doing here Harrison." George was just about to open his mouth to say something when johns heavy fist came down upon Georges face." John." Me and jazzy screamed. Then he started pounding on George.
   The door opened and it was Paul. He hurried and grabbed john. I was trying to push him off George. He was acting so mean. Darkness flew in johns light eyes.
   We finally got John off of George. I kneeled down and touched George's face. He flinched and then let me touch his face. John wouldn't settle down. He pulled me off George and then went for George again.
   I got a hold of john and slapped him right across his face. Johns dark eyes grew lighter and snapped out of reaction. He looked at George on he floor coughing. John kneeled down to George. I was gonna go to him but Paul stopped me.
  I looked at him and then back at George and John. Tears started streaming down my face. Paul brought me into his arms. I placed my hands on his chest. Crying in his shoulder.
   He shushed me and my sobs grew a little softer. Paul guided me and Jazzy to the house we left john and George to talk outside. I didn't trust john with George. I came back outside to clean Georges wounds. Then I slipped back inside to let them talk.
  I looked out the window every once in a while. Paul made jazzy, Becky, and I some tea. I sipped on it slowly savoring the sweet taste. The phone rang. It was Pattie.
  "You have a show tonight. Get ready .'' I was astonished. "I would like a few days heads up." She apologized and hung the phone up.
  George and John were still outside. Finally they got up and came in the house. Suddenly the thought of johns aunt flashed my mind. The comment she had made about my body. I looked in the mirror up and down and turned away.
  Tears streaming down my face. I knew she was right my body was not worthy on being a model. John and George came too comfort me. "What's the matter Mary ?" George asked.
  John had an idea of why I was crying. "Ah listen to me you don't worry about what that witch had told you. Your beautiful inside and out." I smiled and I looked over at George who's face was red with anger. I'm guessing George didn't like what John had just told me.
   Jazzy seemed she didn't mind. I went up stairs to get dressed. After I heard a knick on the door. It was George he wanted to come in. I still was edgy about George.
   I didn't know if I still loved him or not. In his hand he had a guitar. "Mary, while you were gone and out of my life I wrote you a song." Oh no. I thought to myself.
  I sat down on my bed and he kneeled down on his knee with his guitar on his lap. He started to play the song.

   You don't realize how much I need you
Love you all the time and never leave you
Please come on back to me
I'm lonely as can be
I need you

Said you had a thing or two to tell me
How was I to know you would upset me?
I didn't realize as I looked in your eyes
You told me, oh yes, you told me, you don't want my lovin' anymore
That's when it hurt me and feeling like this I just can't go on anymore

Please remember how I feel about you
I could never really live without you
So, come on back and see just what you mean to me. I need you

But when you told me, you don't want my lovin' anymore
That's when it hurt me and feeling like this I just can't go on anymore

Please remember how I feel about you
I could never really live without you
So, come on back and see just what you mean to me
I need you
I need you
I need you

Tears started swarming up in my eyes. I got up from my bed and looked down at him. I looked deep in his eyes they were red from crying and from what john did to him. His lips swollen,eyes red a puffy,gashes on his cheek. He looked at me and then back at the floor.
   I kneeled down so that our eyes met. I silently leaned in and kissed him on his swollen yet soothing lips. He was socked at first but then kissed me back. "Dose this mean you will take me back?" I shook my head.
  " But don't go on thinking that the songs you write are gonna save your arse  from every time you mess up." George shook his head. Suddenly we were kissing again. His hand rubbing up and down my back. He gently laid me on the bed.
   Still kissing me and running his hands through my hair. I felt butterflies as he started kissing my neck and shoulder. He traveled his fingers  to my blouse. He unbuttoned it as I was taking off his jacket and pulling off his shirt. Suddenly there was a knock on the door.
  " Bloody hell." George said climbing off of me. I put my blouse back on as George put his shirt on. At the door was Jazzy. She came because age was just checking if we were OK.
   I looked at the clock and realised I was late. I rushed Becky and we went off to the studio.We did our photoshoot and went back home. Both of us exhausted from the day. Realising we have school tomorrow.
  We only had a month left if school and then all 6 of us graduate.We went to school the next day but Jazzy was having a hard time again with people. She already had a bump. She was ready to pop anytime. Me and John were already prepared.
  But the kids were calling Jazzy a names for sleeping with John. She told her that she slept with John because she loves him. It broke my heart when the called her that I was raged with anger.