AN: Announcement.

So, my story has reached 100k views. Honestly, I'm so surprised! Thank you so so so much for all your votes, views and comments!

I never thought that it would become this popular!

When I started it this was just an experimental story, testing to see if I could complete a book.

In honor of all my readers, views and comments I have decided that I WILL definitely write a sequel! I may take some time with updates because I am currently writing a few other stories. 

It will be called 'The Heiress' Secret'

This is the summary:

The Lawson-Halbridge family has been through a lot of turmoil. Athena, as the oldest child is finally ready to leave home.

She leaves her parents' rocky marriage, siblings and heads off to college.

The only catch to her college education is that she wants to do it under a pseudo name. She doesn't want to be the rich heiress she had grown up as. Her desire was to go to college free of the privileges her family names have given her.

She decides to take a babysitting job for a rich family in order to help pay for college, the downside is the oldest brother is anything but hospitable.

She wants to keep her identity a secret, so meet Athena Kennedy.

This is her story.