Bad news

Dianora POV
Finalmente!! It was my last year in college, currently I'm living in New York to finish my studies in college. I don't really think that I am going to use my degree since some day I will continue my fathers businesses, but as he says:"A good education is always required."

My father is Stefano Rossi one of the most powerful man in Italy he runs the island of Sicilia and is respected by a lot of people. He is a successful businessman and always a good father to me. He believes in honor, dignity and loyalty and of curse these values are  fundamental for me too. But my father is like the moon, he has his bright side, but also a dark side that many people are not supposed to see starting from illegal drug dealing to government corruption. Mio padre è come Il Padrino. (My father is like The Godfather) And if people disobey his orders, or betray his trust than they must pay the prize: Death.

But he is a fair man, and deep down a caring person, I may not agree with him, but he is my family and family always comes first

-"Miss Rossi??"
-"Si?"
-"You have received a letter"-The maid says.
-"Thank you."
I open the letter and what I read makes my world go dark.

"Signora Rossi!
We are terribly sorry to tell you that your beloved father left us. In two days he is going to rest is peace in the family cemetery. He is waiting for your goodbyes. We are waiting for your return as his only daughter."

My father, my dear father is dead.. I have to return to Italy.