Because I..

How about we go out to dinner tonight?- I remember Domenico's words.

Domenico has been different in this trip. We have gotten closer. He smiles more and to be honest me too. I think what I feel for him is big, my feelings for him are getting stronger with every smile, every touch..

I stand in front of the mirror and do my makeup. I use nude eyeshadow, nude matte lipstick, and highlighter.

I choose a Versace silk dress, a bit revealing, but since we're in a city like Bari I think it would be great. I wear my Louboutin pumps and throw on my long Valentino coat.
After that I put on a diamond choker and a diamond ring.

I hear a knock on the door.

"I'm coming."-I say and open the door.

Domenico was standing there. He was wearing a light grey suit, and a white button up shirt with a blue tie. You could see his muscles from his suit.

He looks at me up and down and then intertwines his arm with mine:"Let's go than shall we?"-he says smiling.

**********************************

We get inside the restaurant. The restaurant was built inside of a cave and the view was amazing. You could hear the sound of the waves and feel the scent of the sea.

One of the employees takes my coat and leads us to our table, I could feel people looking at me, even men.

"You know you look very beautiful and seducive tonight, all the attention is focused on you."-Domenico whispers.

"Oh really? And how do you feel about it?"-I ask him.

"Hmm probably like killing everyone that thinks about you in a wrong way."-he says.

We sit down and make our orders. The dinner was nice and full of laughters. Occasionally I could see people looking at us, but there was this one man that didn't seem to take his eyes off of me. He was probably the same age as Domenico or maybe a little younger and gazes were making me very uncomfortable.

"Excuse me, I have to go to the bathroom."-I say to Domenico and get up from the chair. Maybe if I go to the bathroom and stay away for a while I won't feel so stressed as I am right now. I needed to calm myself.

I start walking to the bathroom when I  see the man that was looking at me get up from his chair.

Oh no! What is he doing? Is this man insane?

He keeps fastening his steps and as soon as I was ready to turn to get to the bathrooms he stops me.

"Ciao bella! I couldn't help but look at you, you are so beautiful."-he says pushing his body close to mine.

"Grazie, but I have a man and he is waiting for me."-I say.

"He doesn't have to know, it's a shame that you, a beautiful women are here with a man like him."-he says not letting me go.

"Look, you are getting yourself into trouble, go away before it's too late."-I say to him.

In that moment I see Domenico behind the man, he taps on his shoulder and when the man turns Domenico hits him with his head. Than he punched the man making him fall into the ground. But Domenico isn't pleased. He grabs him by his collar and makes him stand up only to hit him in the stomach with his knee. Some people come to stop Domenico, but he doesn't even budge, he hits the other mens and goes back to hitting him.

I come close to him and ask him to stop, but he grabs a glass bottle and smashes it into the man's head. Than he turns to me and says:"Let's go."
______________________

We get inside my hotel room.

"Dianora listen."-he says to me.

"LISTEN TO WHAT? WHY DID YOU DO THAT? WHY DID YOU CAUSE ALL THAT SCANDAL OVER THERE! I COULD HAVE HANDLED IT MYSELF!"-I say to him.

"YOU KNOW DAMN WELL WHY I DID IT! YOU ARE MY WOMAN! I WON'T LET ANYONE SHOW DISRESPECT TO YOU, TO WATCH YOU, OR TRY TO TOUCH YOU LIKE HE DID."-he says, he was furious and it was clear to see.

"AND WHY? YOU KNOW THERE IS NOTHING GOING ON WITH US! We are somewhere else now and you don't have to fake anything. Why is this so important to you?..."

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU! BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE YOU!. BECAUSE YOY ARE ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT! You are always on my mind, hell you OWN my mind. Because I think of you like I have never thought of any other woman. When I see you, I get this... feeling, this feeling I've never felt before. Because everytime I see a man close to you I feel like rip him apart. Because when I see you cry I want to destroy the whole world and when you smile nothing else matters for me.
Why do you think I was acting do mean with you? To prevent this, to prevent falling for you. You have become my addiction. I torture myself with thoughts about you, about making you mine.. But I hold back because you are you: Dianora Rossi, daughter of the man who stole the life away from me, also gave it back to me. With you. I love you. I have loved you since that time I saved you at the bridge. I thought I had everything figured out, everything clear.. And then I saw you and everything changed. I had to fight with my own head? out of all these people it had to be you? But that was a battle I lost, it's the only confrontation where I have lost. I can't argue with what I really feel. And now I stand here. Me, the person that the world bows to, ready to put the world at your feet."-he says and... and I don't know what to say.

I had never thought of this... Why do I feel like smiling? Why do I feel so happy? I have won, the man that has been hurting me is on my mercy. But why do I feel like I need him, more than he needs me? It's true!.. I love him too. I have failed myself just like he has failed himself too. This wasn't supposed to happen. It wasn't supposed to go like this. I..

Domenico just stands there looking at me and for the first time his eyes don't have any ice in them. They look nothing like that night, the night when I first met him. When I started to fall for the man that was taking everything from me... Even my heart.

"You were the one that saved me when I was a little girl and you took the life from me when I grew up. They say that a person can't be the poison and the medicine at the same time... you, you are my poison."-I say and his expression becomes painful.-"..... And I'm addicted."

His expression changes again, this time for better.

"I couldn't let you burn me up, nor could I resist you. No mere human can stand in a fire and not be consumed. When it comes to you I'm powerless. All I want to do is hold you into my arms and see you smile. Me, the person who made you cry. I'm cursed amore mio, cursed to breathe only when you are around and blessed to have found you."-he says.

I.. loved him and his "explosion" made me realize it.

"I feel your presence everywhere I am and would die if you asked me to. I would go everywhere with you, but.. I need time. I need time to figure all this  out. I'll see you tomorrow."-I say as I come close to him and place my forehead into his.

I love him and there is no escape from this...
_________________________________________________________

Soooo he said it! These two are something. Let's wait and see what happens in the other chapter. And don't forget to vote and comment. 🙈
Lot's of love badgal. 💋💋