Do what?

I slowly open my eyes... It feels good enjoying those sweet morning rays caressing your skin. Than I realize: This is not my room. Where am I? I remember the argument with Domenico and than the darkness embracing me. I hear a noise and see Domenico entering the room.

"Where am I? What happened?"-I say confused.

"You fainted, I couldn't just leave you there so I brought you here and I called my doctor to see you. Now you have to eat."-he says.

First I try to step back, but he notices.
"Principessa I don't have time all day now start eating before I force you to eat it."

"What a way to treat a lady."
"Okay maybe I won't force you to eat the food, but I can motivate you."
"What do you exactly mean by: motivate me?"
"I mean kill people."
"You really would kill people to make me eat?"-I question him.
"I would do this and much more."-he answers.

"Why did you brought me here?-I ask him.
"I told you, you fainted."
"Okay but why did you brought me here, you could have told the doctor to come to my house."
He looks at me and pauses for a while, than he says:"Because I wanted to and I can do whatever I want. Besides I couldn't stand the atmosphere inside that house. I am going to change everything in there."
In that moment I felt like someone ripped my soul. "Wait,, what?? Change? No you can't do that. Everything inside that house is a piece of me a memory. That's what will make me remember."

"Exactly and after I'm done with it that's all that those things will be: a memory. I can do whatever I want since the house now belongs to me. And the preparations have already started especially for what I'm planning."
"What are you planing."-I ask him.
"You will learn about it soon, now eat." He lets me eat my Big breakfast and walks out of the room.
____________________________________________________
I finish my breakfast and start studying his apartment, penthouse to be exact. It was huge and beautiful. I was speechless. The walls were white and the carpet brown. There was a beautiful gold spiral staircase along with some other gold things like the light and painting. I actually loved it.

After a while Domenico came inside

After a while Domenico came inside. "We are going to the house so you can get ready because after that we're going out."-he looks at me and says.

I am confused.. Why would he want me to go out with him? I mean he knows I am not going to escape, but why would he take me out? What is he planning?

"But why?"-I ask him confused.
"You will know soon. Now stop asking questions and let's go. And I know that you won't leave, but if you try any attempt something bad is going to happen."-He warns me.

We go out and I see his car and it's a Ferrari. Something very different compared to my Rolls Royce. But the one thing that surprises me is that he actually opened the door for me. I get in and he goes to the driver seat.

"You see principessa I am not always an animal."-he sarcastically says.
I pretend not to listen his comment as he starts the engine.
------------------------------------------------/--------------------------------------------------
Right now we are again in the car. I took a quick shower and changed into my leather pencil skirt and my Alexander McQueen black button up shirt.

"I know that you said that I will learn soon, but I don't trust you and that's not something difficult to understand, what are you planning? What is going on in your head? Where are you taking me?"-I ask him.

"Well I thought you were more patient, but it seems like I was wrong. Now cara mia you will never know what goes on in my head but I will tell you where are we going and what is going to happen sice you will eventually find out. I am organizing a party."-he simply says leaving me confused and angry.

"A what? It has been two days since my father's death and you want to celebrate? You can't do this."

"Well guess what signorina? I can, I will and you are going to be there."

He wants me to be a part of this? No this not. "I will not do this, I won't come. You can starve me, but you can't make me. Why do you want to do this?"

"I can make you come, you don't want any other people getting hurt do you?"
-he says with a fake sad face.

"Okay I will be there. But you didn't tell me why."

"Well you see signorina now I am the new boss and I have to make my first appearance as one. Also I want to show myself to the other business mans and the powerful families of Italy and especially Sicily. Now that's where you enter cara mia. I can be powerful, but you are Stephano's daughter an important key for me. I don't want people to fear me, I want them to respect me and until I prove myself you are going to help me earn that trust."-he says very confidently.

Now I see what he has been planing, I have to admit he is good for this job I guess killing all those people and getting so much money has helped him understand how the things work.
Well too bad because I will never support him... Not if innocent people are in danger.