Il Mare, il Sole, Tu

The trip to Bari was very comfortable, now I'm standing in my hotel room unpacking my things. This time me and Domenico weren't staying in the same room.

I had some rest and now the sun is shining and the weather seemed great so I guess it would be a good idea to go to the beach.

Bari is a beautiful city, I have been here once before and I've loved it. The Adriatic sea is so beautiful...

Thank God I had brought three pair of swimsuits with me. It seemed quite warm so I decided to wear a black one with some sparkles in the bottom part. I had to admit it was a little bit revealing, but it was really hot today so I guess this one will do. Besides I don't know anybody in here so..

I grab my bag and get outside the room to go to the beach. The hotel where we were standing was really close to the beach so I guess I'll get there pretty fast.
------------------------------------------------------

The scent of the sea is something I adore. And all these people here relaxing, forgetting about their worries, problems... This is a place where someone can find peace.

I sit down and oil my body, somehow I could feel someone looking at me. I turn my head in the direction where I felt like being watched and there was Domenico in the water, but looking at my direction. His eyes seemed darker and... Lustful?

He gets out of the water and walks towards my direction. There was water glistening on his body, his jawline and abs. In just a few seconds he stands next to me.

"So amore I see you decided to come in the beach. Do you like it?"-he asks looking at me, his eyes getting darker.

"Yes, it's beautiful Bari is one of my favorite cities."-I say smiling.

"Well than I guess I have made a good choice."-he says.

Domenico seemed a little bit uncomfortable, not in a bad way, but I was getting the feeling like he was trying really hard not to focus on me.

"Do you like Bari?"-I ask him.

"Yes very much and as a matter of fact this is a very important city for the mafia business, some things we need from outside the country, usually from east we pass across this city."-he says motioning at the sea.

"Of course, it would make a good distraction."-I say.

"Yes cara mia and speaking about distractions you might want to wear something else besides your lovely bikini."-he says with a deep voice.

"Why? No one is going to dare to look at me since they know that I am your fiancé, even though that is not true."-I say.

He comes even closer to me, grabs my waist, my body touching his and whispers in my ear:"Oh I'm not talking about them.."

I blush at his comment and he smiles, than he runs his hand on the naked part of my chest.

"Sei cosi bella, la tua pelle così morbida, e basta stare lì per fare così difficile per me concentrarmi."-he says smirking.
(You are so beautiful, your skin so soft, and all you have to do is stand there to make it so difficult for me to concentrate.)

I get away from his arms.
"Don't do this!"-I say.

"Okay than, what would you like to do? Today I'm all yours."-he says smiling.

"How about taking one of those long walks you like?"-I say.

"You remember that?"-he asks looking satisfied.

"I guess I do."-I say and I start walking along the seashore

"I'm glad you are feeling better."-he says to me.

"I am and I have to admit you have helped me too."-I say smiling.

He grabs my hand and pulls me closer to him:"Oh really? I haven't heard someone tell me I've helped them in a very long time."

"You might get used to new things when dealing with me."

"Not if I lock you somewhere where you will have contact only with me."-he says joking.

"That's how it is? Well you are going to have to catch me first.."-I say as I run in the sea splashing him with water. He tries to splash me too, and we keep laughing and going like this back and forth for a while when suddenly he grabs my arm and pulls me close to him, our wet bodies touching.

"Why are you like this? So different, so beautiful, making me do things I never thought I would do.. You are changing me amore. Questo, il mare, il sole, tu, tutto questo non è normale per un uomo como io."-he says breathing heavily.
(This, the sea, the sun, you, all this isn't normal for a man like me.)

We were in the sea, our bodies pressed together and being honest I wanted this moment to last..

"A me mi piace questo, perche non puo essere tutto cosi, libero come il mare."(I like this, why can't everything be like this, free like the sea.)-I say reaching my hand to his cheek and he doesn't step back, he still stands there looking at me..
It was only me and him, together and I felt at peace....
------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the second chapter for this week guys. Enjoy!
Lots of love badgal 💕