Jealousy

"Signora Rossi a package came for you right now."-the maid says entering my room.
She was holding in her hands a big white box and I already knew what it was.
My gown from Zuhair Murad I had ordered two weeks ago. I opened the box revealing the beautiful blue gown. The thin soft material and the sparkles made it even better. It has been a long time since I've been exited for an outfit.

The reason this dress is here is an event where me and Domenico are supposed to go. It's like an award show. One of Domenico's companies is a sponsor for this event and we are invited as guests.

Do mafia bosses have companies?
Yes, of course they do. These businesses are used for "cleaning the money". It's a sort of cover for the "dirty businesses" like drugs or illegal guns.

If the mafia bosses wouldn't have these businesses it would be difficult to explain where all that amount of money comes from. It would be clear that they are mobsters.

It's not that people don't know it yet. They do, but nobody dares to say it out loud. Not even the police, they aren't powerful enough. The mafia controls everything and of course with that amount of money and power they have they can corrupt a lot of people from the government or police.

I take the dress, go in front of the mirror and put it on. It looked amazing. The designer has made a flawless job.

"Si vede cosi bella signorina."(you look so beautiful miss)-the maid says.

"Grazie."-I say and hang the dress in the closet to have it ready for tonight.

After that I go outside and I see Domenico. He was carrying a brown garment bag which seemed to be from Gianni Versace.

"Is that your outfit for tonight?"-I ask him.

"Yes, they delivered it to me right now. Did you get what you needed?"-he asks.

"Yes , the package came a few minutes ago."-I say and go to the garden.
************************************************
The day passed by really quickly and it was time to get ready. This time I wasn't preparing myself. There were hair dressers and designers there to get me ready.

They made my makeup. For the eyes they used a dark and silver eyeshadow and a black eyeliner. My lips were in a matte bloody red color. The hairstyle was finger waves, a vintage wavy hairstyle.

After the make up I put on my dress. I was in love with that dress. I already had ready my Gianvito Rossi silver heels so I slipped into them.

Since the dress had long sleeves I put on only a pair of aquamarine earrings from Tiffany.

I was finally ready. I go to the door to open it and as soon as I do I am facing Domenico. We were both going to open the door at the same time.

He looked: unreal. So handsome and classy. Like a Roman God. And that Versace suit looked really good on him.

He just stands there, 'frozen' for a while looking at me. A few moments pass and he doesn't say a word.

"We don't want to be late."-I say and get out of the room, Domenico following me.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

We get to the event and there were people looking at us. There were girls looking at me with envy and looking Domenico mesmerized by his appearance. There were also a lot of men looking at me, but they tried not to look too much since they knew the man on my side. In the code looking at the woman of a mafia boss meant war.

As we get ready to pose for the photographs Domenico puts his hand on my waist and brings me closer to him. That's feeling inside me reappears. It's like my stomach is trembling, is.. Fluttery. I have never feel like this when somebody else touches me, it only happens with him. Every time his skin touches mine or we have physical contact this happens, and I can't control it.