Worse than dying

"You care so much you feel as though you will bleed to death with the pain of it."

I couldn't sleep all night. I can't forget about Aurora's face, her tears, her anger and pain. And the worst thing is that I can't do anything about it. I can't help her because I would put her in an even greater danger. It burns me and it makes me feel terrible.

I felt Domenico kissing me and caressing my skin.

"Please you need to relax. I know how bad you feel, but we can't do anything. You never know, with the time they might fall in love with each other. Come on let's get ready."-he says and I go to the bathroom.

"Are sure you're going to be okay?"-he asks.

"Yes, I promise."-I say and smile just a little bit.

"Okay , go then. I love you."-he says.
_____________________________________

I started getting ready. I do my make up, eyeshadow and wear a light nude lipstick than l do my hairstyle in a low bun. It looked elegant and classy. I wear my Balmain dress and then my heels.

"Beautiful like Venus!"-Domenico says making me smile.

I get close to him and fix his tuxedo.

"Grazie amore mio, what would I do without you.."-he says smiling and then kisses me.

We get out from our hotel and go to the ceremony.

During the whole drive I felt bad, I couldn't watch Aurora in that condition. I feel like killing Salvatore. How can someone threaten their own blood?

"Come on, everything will be alright."-Domenico says encouraging me.

We get in the ceremony. And I had to admit that everything looked great. The place, the decorations, everything. There was a beautiful place and there were roses, white seats and curtains in nature. I guess there were very important people in here and I could tell that from their style and the place was surrounded with Ferrari, Rolls Royce, Lamborghini, Pagani, Limos and plenty of other expensive cars.

I could see Dario Ret, the man Aurora was going to marry. I have met him on the ball Domenico organized a long time ago and he didn't seem like a bad person... Oh who am I kidding!. We are all bad here. We are mafia for Gods sake!

After that moment The music starts and Aurora comes in. She looked so beautiful, like an angel, so pure, but so cold on the inside. Even through the veil I could see her sad face. It made me feel horrible. I could tell that she was going to break down in every second. And all these people were looking at her without even noticing anything, or maybe they just didn't care. I guess this is a part of our life after all...

She gets together with Dario and looks at me with her eyes asking for salvation. I start to cry, no one was noticing me. Domenico sees me and holds me in his arms, wiping my tears.

"Please don't do this, she is going to feel worse."-Domenico says holding me.
  Then he kisses me and holds my cold hands.

There was one person who saw this scene. Salvatore Piemonti. He looked at us with a strange expression, an angry one, but he manages to change it.