With you

I couldn't believe we had everything cleared out. It's like everything I believed in was a vision, an awkward reality, a lie. Well, except for our love.. That isn't a lie. It is the best feeling I have ever had. Me and him together, never apart. Everything has changed so much this year. If I saw this a year before I would have never believed it.

Domenico's arms around me remind me of the reality.

"What are you thinking in that pretty little head of yours?"-he asks me smiling.

"Not much, just about how many things have changed this year."-I say

"Well before this year I was an annoying, cold hearted monster and now I'm more of a romantic lunatic."-he says making me laugh.

"Well, you haven't changed that much."-I say and kiss him.

"Hahah no, not really I have just become addicted to something and my addiction can make me so weak."-he says and I just stood there admiring his laugh. God, I loved his laugh, I loved it even when I thought I hated him. His laugh is probably my weakness.

"Come on, let's go out. Get ready and I'll be waiting for you in the car."-he says and then gets out of the room.

I do a simple makeup and then get dressed. I wear my Gucci jeans and then put on a white top from Forever 21. I wear a pair of black Louboutins and my blazer. After that I grab my Dior bag and head out.

*****************************************

"You are such a gentleman."-I say to Domenico. He was carrying my Fendi bags and he was acting very nice to the other people, not one single glare.

"Well, I try."-he says smiling.-"Just be happy no one is watching me like this, imagine what they'll think 'Me, the mafia boss carrying shopping bags'."-we both laugh.

"Oh come on it's not that bad! Besides it's good showing your woman how much she means to you. That involves carrying her shopping bags too."

He kisses me in my forehead and says:"I know princess, a man's development is affected by the woman on his side too and I am very thankful to have you by my side. You complete me. The real power of me is in the size of your smile when you stand next to me."

In that moment my smile gets even wider. He always says the correct words at the correct time.

"I didn't knew you were such a romantic man."-I say.

"Oh come on! You women want a romantic man, but then you criticize him?"-he says faking a dramatic tone in his voice.

"I didn't knew you were like this, but I love it."-I say and he smiles.

"I wouldn't do this for anyone else, Dianora you need to realize all of this side of mine comes on surface only when you are around, you make me a better person."-he says and we kiss. That's it! That was all I lived for. I lived for these moments. I loved this.

"And a romantic person too."-I say smiling.

"Well, since we're talking about me being a hopeless romantic I got something for you at the shopping center."-he says opening the pocket of his jacket.

"Really what is it?"-I ask exited.

"This."-he says and takes out of his jacket pocket a Cartier box.

The red box was medium size and Domenico opened it. Inside of it was the cutest piece of jewelry. A Cartier love bracelet.

The bracelet was gold and in it there was a carved a note:"Tu sei il piu prezioso regalo che Dio mi ha dato

The bracelet was gold and in it there was a carved a note:"Tu sei il piu prezioso regalo che Dio mi ha dato. Ti amo oggi, domani è persempre."(You are the most precious gift God gave me. I'll love you today, tomorrow and forever.)

"This, this is beautiful. I don't know what to say. Thank you."-I say and hug him. He kisses on my neck.

"I also got you something else, that's a gift we are trying in the bedroom. You know how much I love you in lingerie."-he says and winks.

"I can't wait to try it on."-I say in his ear.

"Oh God why did you do that? Now we have to rush home."-he says laughing.
___________\\\\___________