The man who stole everything

As we pull to the house I feel my heart getting heavier and heavier inside my chest.

I get out of the car and look at my house. I've missed the house, the white walls, the big fountain, the backyard, even the grass and flowers.
My eyes are watering.

"-Are you okay?"-Gabriele asks

"-Of curse you're not okay"-he says-"you lost your father. I am sorry signora."

"-Its ok Gabriele."

We go inside the house, there are judges, politicians, even powerful people in the world of crime, yes Mafia bosses.

"-Ci dispiace di tuo padre signora. Lui èra un uomo molto onorato."(We are sorry about your father he was an honored man.) I give them a weak smile and go towards the hall.

There he lays, lifeless in a wooden box. My beloved father, it feels just like yesterday when I left Italy, you stood there in the airport waving at me and telling me that everything was going to be alright, that I would come back and find him there waiting for her.
And I did found him; lifeless, so pale, so fragile.

"-Its time signora Rossi. You have to say goodbye to him."

Now I am watching my father leave my life forever...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I come back to the house exhausted, Gabriele and 5 other mans were infront of the house.
Suddenly I hear noise.

"-Non poi entrare qui."
(You cannot enter here)

"-Io posso fare che cazzo voglio. Ora sono io quello che vale di piu, so io il proprietario di tutto."
(I can do whatever the hell I want, now I am the one who is more worthy, I am the owner of everything.)

After that I hear footsteps inside the hall, in front of me stands a man, a beautiful man. Well only on the outside, because I saw something in his eyes, I saw pure evil.

He stands for a few seconds in front of me and than Gabriele with his man come inside.
"-Get out!"-Gabriele says.

"-Listen, man I already told you that I own everything and I am not going to leave."

"-Wait, what do you own? What are you talking about?"-I say confused.

"-I own this place and everything in it. I am in change of everything now. I own you and your little dogs."

"-Listen gentleman I don't know who you are, but this is my house. You don't own anything here. Now get out of my property!"

"Very well than."-he says. "I am the owner of everything little miss. Now that.. your bastard father is dead."

Gabriele's man get ready to fight, but the other people, the ones who were with the man start shooting them.
They are dead and the is a poodle of blood in the room.

"-Now do I make myself clear when I say that this belongs to me?"-he says.

Fear takes over and I step back.

"You also belong to me now."

"Never. You can't come to MY house, claim everything and disrespect my father."

"Oh I can, and I just did."

"-well you are going to have to get through me first."-Gabriele says and throws a punch at the man.
He gets up and wipes the blood coming out on the corner of his nose.
Than he hits at Gabriele. The two of them start fighting, they fall down in the hall, but still keep throwing punches at one another.
I can't do anything. Than, I hear a gunshot..