A lot of enemies Part.1

"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself."

Today there was a meeting Domenico was doing with other businessman in Italy. There was an evening organized for it. A very elegant evening. I was getting ready to there with him.

I did my makeup, using nude color for my eyelids and wear my mascara. I use a light pink lipstick and wear my Givenchy dress. I opened the jewelry box and saw the necklace Domenico gave me a few days ago. After he kissed me he gave it to me and told me to keep it, if I put it on or not that would be my decision. I decided to wear that necklace. After that I put on my heels and get my purse.
-------------------------------------------------------

We got to the place. There were people from different important companies. Some people I knew, others I didn't. Most of the time I would have Domenico with me introducing me to the people. They would usually talk about economy and other things. As much as I tried to be nice and interested in their conversation I was getting kind of bored so I asked for permission and went a little bit outside.

I got outside to get some fresh air and get away from the noise.
As I was sipping from my glass of champagne I felt someone grab me and put a wet napkin in my mouth.

I was trying to scream and ask for help, but everyone was inside and I was here all alone.

I tried to kick the person that was grabbing me, but he was stronger. The smell coming from the napkin started making me even weaker until I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore.
Finally my eyelids were closed and my body went numb...
__________________________________________

"In dieci minuti saremo al posto."(in ten minutes we will be at the place.)

"Il Boss va essere sodisfatto. Finalmente avremo la possibilità di battere quel pezzo di merda."(the Boss is going to be satisfied. We will finally have the chance to beat that piece of shit)

"Chiudere la bocca! Non vogliamo rovinare tutto a causa della vostra incompetenza."(Shut your mouth! We don't want to ruin everything because of your incompetence.)

These were the voices I could hear. I opened my eyes and I felt dizzy. Where am I? The last thing I remember was someone putting a napkin in my mouth.

I was inside a car and there were three men. My hands weren't tied, but there was a man close to me.

"Where are you taking me?"-I ask.

No answer.

"Tell me right now were are you going to take me, or you are going to be in trouble!"-I say, but I was wrong. I didn't had the upper hand in this situation.

"Trouble? With who? Your fiancée? There is nothing he can do."-the man next to me says.

"Julio shut your fucking mouth!"-the driver says.-"Signora Rossi you are coming with us, there is someone who wants to see you."

"NO! You let me out right this second!"-I say as I open my purse to get my phone.

"Are you searching for this?"-the driver says holding my phone on his hand.-"Signora just be cooperative and no one has to get hurt."

"Really? Are you really going to hurt a woman?"-I say.

"We can do a lot of things miss and even though we were told not to use violence against you, we are going to have to in order to keep you where we want. The choice is yours."-says the man in the passenger seat.

"We're here."- the driver says.-"And remember what I said signora."

We get out of the car and go inside the club. I have never been to a club, or this part of the island. I wasn't supposed to be. Even when my father was alive it was forbidden for a person like me to go to a club.

We get inside a VIP table. The place was closed and had champagne bottles. There was a man.

"Leave."-he says to the people that brought me here.

"So you must be signora Rossi. A woman of honor, daughter of the powerful Stefano Rossi. I feel honored to be in your presence."-the man says smiling.

"Please stop this and tell me what I'm I doing here."-I say.

"Well you are supposed to meet someone."

"So you aren't the person I am going to meet with?"-I ask.

"Of course not. I just work for him. Now we apologize, we know you aren't used to such places..."-the man is interrupted by his phone ringing.

"Si, non vienni? Va bene me ne occupo io."

The man closes his phone and turns to me:" There has been a change of plans, but how about a drink before we go?"

"No thank you I'm not thirsty."-I say what if the champagne had something inside?

"Please signora we don't know how much is going to take."-the man says.

Not to raise any suspicions I drink a little bit.

"I am sorry, but this time you aren't supposed to watch where we are going."-the man said.

My vision became blurry. I was right! The champagne....
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up in a white room. I was sitting in a white chair next to a white table, they were the only things in that room. Again I wasn't tied, awkward. What was I doing here? Who was the man who wanted to see me?

The door of the room opens and a man comes in. He was tall, brown with black hair, black eyes and a very structured jawline. Very handsome and.... shirtless?

"Signora Rossi, the only daughter of Stefano Rossi. A beautiful flower with great importance. Just what I need."

"Who are you?"-I ask him.

"Yes, yes right. I am Massimo Manfredini. I apologize for my appearance I was working out and for the way you were brought here, but it was the only way. You see miss Rossi, your fiancée can never leave you alone. He is always with you. So we had to wait for the moment he wasn't around."-he says smiling. I don't trust this man. Even his smile scares me. I know it's fake, and his eyes seem dark, monstrous.

"What do you want from me?."-I say.

"Straight to business I see, a real woman of honor. We are going to have so much fun together."-he says and brings his hand close to my cheek. I slap it away.

He smiles. Again that smile that makes me feel uncomfortable and than says:"It's not what I want from you, it's what I want from your fiancée, but I'm going to need you to help me get it."

"And what would that be?"-I say.

"Everything! Everything he owns, his money, power, men, even his soul. I want him to be miserable."-he says and I could see his eyes getting darker from the hate. This man was angry and hungry. That kind of hunger that scares you. Hunger for blood.

"He is very powerful to be defeated just like that. I know it."-I say to the man, trying to hide the fear in my voice.

"I know cara that's when you come in. I need you to act like I say and if you don't...."-he was interrupted by someone opening the door.

The person in the door was another man, even though he was fit, he seemed young, and you could tell that by looking at his face.

"Sir I'm sorry, but we couldn't make it."-the boy says.

"You couldn't make it?"-Massimo asks.

"N.. No sir."-the boy says shaking. You could see he was afraid.

In that moment Massimo takes his gun from his waist and shoots the boy in his head.

I scream. There was blood everywhere in the white room.

"Clean the mess."-Massimo says to the other man, like nothing happened. Like he spilled his pasta sauce. Then he turns to me:

"So where were we? Aaa yes.... You die."

*****************************************
Daaaaaaamn what is wrong with this psychopath? Maybe we will find out next chapter. And we might also see things from Domenico's POV.
Lot's of love badgal ❤️💖