A lot of enemies Part.2

The chapter may include violence. Don't read if you're uncomfortable.
Badgal.
----------------------------------------------
Domenico's POV

Where is she? Why isn't she here? With me..

Last night at the party she said she would go a little outside. She was getting late so I got outside to look for her, but she wasn't there anymore. She was gone. I asked my men to check all the perimeters of the building , but she was nowhere to be seen. I have still men looking out for her. I think I'm losing it, getting soft. It has been only twelve hours since the last time I saw her and I don't like the fact I can't feel her around me. I.. miss her? No, no this is crazy, but... but she is not here and I want her by my side.
I do miss her, I hope she is okay and if someone would dare to lay a finger on her I am going to kill him. Slowly and painfully.
I want to know she is safe with me....

My thoughts are interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Come in!"-I say and Alessandro comes in.

"Where is she?"-I ask him.

"We don't know yet, but we might have a clue."

"What do you mean you don't know yet? Might? I cannot be based on a simple might. I want to know where she is and I need to know it now."-I say. I don't want to look so worried in their eyes, but I can't help it I am boiling right now.

"Okay Domenico don't worry, as I said we have a clue. Someone said they have seen a woman with Dianora's dress being carried by a man with a snake ring. You know whose people wear a snake ring?"-Alessandro says and than it is clear.

"Massimo... Of course. Quel maledetto!" He is my enemy since I took most of his territory. He is miserable now. He doesn't have the power he used to have and well, he hates me. People like us have a lot of enemies.

"I should have killed him on the first place, instead I left him there, embarrassed and miserable. I thought that would be worse than death and a very good punishment for all the terrible things that man has done to other people, like women and kids. I was wrong. But that's a mistake I am not thinking of doing again. The first stupid thing he did was thinking he could get his revenge, the second worse thing was kidnapping Dianora. Now he is dead! I will kill quel figlio di putana!"

"There is a problem. We don't know his location."-Alessandro says.

"That won't be a problem. There are reasons I am who I am Alessandro. One of them is that I can find some people when I want to. It doesn't matter if they are ghosts, or people no one has ever heard of. For me? They are there in the plain sunshine."-I say and as a matter of fact I know just where to find them...
__________________________________________

"Where is he?"-I ask the man sitting in the chair. He was bleeding and I was holding the knife that had caused those wounds.

"Please, just kill me!"-the man says and I could tell he was giving up. I can't let him die without telling me where she is and I liked the fact this man was loyal.

"Listen. I will make you a deal. You tell me where that coglione is and I will gladly end your life, if not the next place this knife goes is your eye."-I say.

"Fine... He.. he has a house in the east side. He is probably keeping her there. It's a white house."-he says with his remaining strength.

"You did well. Now is my time to complete my side of the deal."-I say and take a gun from one of my man's hand.
"I always keep my word."-I say shooting Massimo's man in the head.

I go to my room, wash my hands and change. I will find her, protect her from everything and never let her go..

I go downstairs and see my man ready: