Addicted

I was walking on Domenico's room in my lingerie trying to find my earring. In a brief moment I turn to him and I meet that lustrous look on his eyes. He was just standing in bed, looking at me.

"What?"-I ask him confused.

He gets up from the bed and comes towards me

He gets up from the bed and comes towards me. His right hand goes to my behind and the thumb of his left hand feeling my lips.

"Are you aware of what you do to me?"-he asks moving his hand to my neck.-"You just walk here looking so innocent.. Do you have any idea what happens to me when I look at you like that?"

"Hmmm, no, not really.. What happens?"-I ask smiling and placing my hand on his arm.

"I get this feeling."-he says as he runs his hand in my chest.-"... This feeling that makes me want to rip off that little piece that you're wearing."

I smile. Than he bites on my neck and squeezes my ass..

"I'm becoming more and more addicted to you amore mio, you have become my daily dose of narcotics, my breathing addiction.."-he says as he kisses me passionately asking entrance which of course I allow.

I liked turnings Domenico on, I had a satisfying feeling every time he tells me how much he wants me. He is passionate and very good in bed.

He picks me up and makes me sit on the table. After that he separates my legs grabbing my thighs. I bite my lip, watching Domenico's desire.
The way his jaw clenched, the way his eyes darkened said that he wanted me.
Without warning, he rips off my lingerie and throws it away.

"I liked them like that, but they look even better on the floor don't they?"-he says smirking.

Than he slams into me. I moaned loudly.

"Fuck, you feel so good." He said, exhaling loudly. I could feel his hot breaths on my neck.

He continues pumping in and out each time harder, his body on top of mine pining me onto the table.

I reach my orgasm and so does he. Than he kisses me on my forehead and I put my head on his chest while he picks me up bridal style and lays me in bed so carefully.
He lays by my side and hugs me.

"I love you Domenico."-I say to him and than kiss his lips.

"I love you too, more than my life. You are the oxygen I need to live. I have become addicted to you, your smile, your voice, your body, your kisses, everything... "-he says looking at me in the eye... His eyes. Those eyes that a long time ago used to be so cold, now they are warm and full of life.

"I never thought I would fall for you, but I did and I don't regret it. I love you more than I have ever loved someone and... Please don't brake my heart. I don't know if I would live with that pain."-I say placing my head on his chest.

"Please stop thinking that! I will never hurt you... I'd rather die than let any harm come near you, even if that harm is caused by me. Ti amo Dianora."-he says while stroking my hair.

I loved him, I knew I loved him. I loved him more than anything, because I forgave him...

"Come on we have to enjoy this!"-he says as he gets up and goes to the minibar at the room. He picks up a bottle of wine and takes two glasses, he puts them in the counter and pours some wine in the glasses. Then he comes to me and gives me a glass.

"So what are we going to toast about amore?"-he asks.

"To our love and happiness. To live moments like this.. Forever."-I say grinning.

"Cheers than!"-he says and drinks the wine.

I really wished we would live moments like this not just now, today, but forever.....
_______________________________

Merry Christmas everyone 🎁! This is my gift for you.. an extra chapter. I love you all and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas 🎄!
Lot's of love ❤️ badgal!