7- Robert and the Whore

I haven't seen Tara nor talked to her in almost a week. The last time I talked to her was valentines day and whenever I try to call, I get her voicemail.

I'm getting worried. I sighed, once again getting her voicemail. "Hey Tara, I don't know what's going on but I'm your best friend and I'll always be here for you, so please. Call me back."

I brought the phone down from my ear and pressed the end button, shaking my head. I looked up and ran a hand through my hair before getting up and grabbing my keys.

I drove all the way to her house, biting my lip the whole way there. No cars were in the driveway and if the door was unlocked then that meant Tara was home.

I didn't even bother knocking, I just walked inside. I went up the stairs and stood outside Tara's door. I heard sniffling.

I opened the door to see Tara laying in bed, surrounded by crumpled up tissues. "Tara?" I said softly.

She turned her head and looked at me with tear stained cheeks and red, glossy eyes. "Avy." She cried before getting up, running to me, and crushing me into a hug.

Her body shook with a sob and I rubbed her back. I didn't ask questions, I was just there for her. Once she calmed down we sat on her floor and she told me the reason.

"So I had to walk home from school because my parents forgot about me. I walked in my house ready to release hell on them, when I saw my mom sitting on the floor crying. I asked her what was wrong and she told me that my dad left us....He left us for some twenty year old whore. I held my mom telling her we would be okay and that 'Robert' was an asshole for leaving us. He didn't deserve to be called 'dad' anymore. 

So she went up to her room to freshen up and came down telling me she would be back later. So I went up to my room and glared at all the pictures in the hallway. I went into my room to find a note laying there. It was from Robert. It basically said that if I wanted to I could move in with the whore and him and that when I found true love, I would understand why he left us. So I ripped it up into shreds because that was complete bullshit. Him and my mom hated each other in high school, then in college, but they fell in love. I seen them everyday and they loved each other so damn much. 

I hated them for putting me in an all girls school but I loved them ya know? And he betrayed mom. He betrayed me. I wish I could hurt him. I want to kick his ass. I want to break his heart like he did to me and my mom. So I kept the address in hopes that I would find the balls to go over there and kick his ass," She said with fury in her eyes. You didn't have to be smart to see the sadness and pain in her eyes behind all that anger.

So then I had an idea. "Let's go. I'll take you there and we can give them hell. You can kick his ass. I know you have the balls to do it," I stated, with a nod.

She suddenly smirked.

So here we were, standing in front of the grey paneled house with eggs, spray paint, flour, glue, feathers, sharpies, and window markers.

So first we went to the cars, writing words all over his car in sharpie, then we spread glue on the windows and windshield, and poured feathers on them. Then we went to her bright green jeep and cracked eggs all over her seats and put feathers on that too.

Once that was done we threw eggs at the house until the whore and Robert came out. Robert came towards us with a red face and the whore behind me with wide eyes.

"TARA ANN MCKINLEY!!!"

She smirked and when he was close enough she punched his in the face and grabbed the glue putting some on him and then poured feathers on him.

"Your a fucking asshole and your so fucking dumb for thinking I would ever want to live with your and your whore Robert! Your note was bullshit and you are a piece of shit who can rot in hell." Then she grabbed eggs and threw them at the girl.

She grabbed my arm pulling me back and I quickly stopped and took a picture of everything. It was priceless. 

Once we were back at her house we seen her mom's car in the driveway. "We didn't even use the spraypaint, window markers, or flour," I said turning to Tara.

"Oh we will use those at night...with my mom."

We got out of the car and went inside to see her mom sitting on the couch with pain written all over her face.

"Mom your coming with me at night to destroy dads house. We already did the cars and I punched dad." Tara said kneeling in front of her mom.

"Tara!"

"Mom he deserves everything that comes to him. Please will you drive me there and do it with me?"

Her mom sighed before nodding. "Oh. I signed you up for normal school, the one Avery goes to, I bought you a car, were selling this house and moving closer to your school too."

"Mom!" Tara exclaimed.

"I can't handle this house. I can't handle this place. The all girls school was all Robert and so was the 'no car'."

"Go Ms. Mckinley." I said with a smile.

She gave me a grin. "Tara get me a hammer." 

Tara didn't ask any questions she just got up and came back with one. Her mom took off her ring and smashed it with a hammer on the end table. 

"Expensive my ass." She muttered.

Me and Tara burst out laughing and she soon joined us.

Robert and the Whore sure got what was coming.

But somehow it changed Tara and her mom for the better.

I had a feeling school was about to be ten times better....

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sorry I just came back from the dead :)

1033 words

Total word count- 7577