17- Gonna Miss This

Just because^^

YES OKAY!! After a bunch of this^^^^^^^^^^^^^I finally got it to work

I sat in the crowd next to Adam's parents and watched as the principle called name after name until he finally got to the H's.

"Adam Hill."

I watched with a smile on my face as Adam ran up the stage and shook the hands of some of the staff and took his diploma from the principles hand.

"Graduating with a scholarship to Michigan State for football."

(A/N I don't know if I said what state they live in but I'm just gonna say they live in Maine.)

He walked down the steps and sat back in his seat as the rest of the graduating class was called up.

I waited next to his parents for Adam to come over to us. Once I seen him walking over to us in his navy blue cap and gown.

He came towards me first with his arms open. I was crushed in his arms and I was gonna miss this. I couldn't help but let the tears crawl down my cheeks.

He pulled away to give me a kiss but his smile dropped to a frown when he seen my tears. "I'm sorry," My small voice said.

He wiped my tears away with the pad of his thumb. He pecked my lips and pulled away. After I stopped my tears his parents took pictures of us. After that I took pictures of Adam and his parents.

:::::::::::::::::::

My Aunt and Colin were having a date and then aunt Charlie was spending the night over at his place. So I had the place to myself.

I dialed Adam's number but all I got was voicemail. I was freaking out. I was scared while he was away he was going to find someone better than me or break up with me, or maybe he would cheat on me since I have only gone as far as making out with him.

My nerves were going crazy and I couldn't stop it. I didn't need Adam here, I needed Tessa. I dialed her number and she answered quickly.

"Hey Avery I actually can't talk right now, I'll call you later okay? I promise."

With that she hung up. I set my phone down and grabbed at my hair. What the hell is wrong with me. Adam's not like that. He wouldn't do that to me.

I was broken out of my thoughts by my phone ringing. It was Adam. I grabbed my phone and pressed the green button.

"Adam?" I asked.

"Yeah Avery, what's up?"

"Can you come over?"

"Yeah sure....What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Just come over."

"Alright..."

I waited on the couch until Adam was knocking at my door. I opened it and pulled him inside, shutting the door behind him.

I had to make sure he wouldn't do anything with anybody else. With that thought I smiled. "Nobody's home." I grabbed his shirt and pulled him down onto my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he slowly wrapped his arms around my waist.

When we pulled away for air I pulled my shirt over my head, and threw it on the floor. Adam's eyes widened as he took in my bra clad chest.

"A-Avery..." He stuttered.

I smiled and grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head, throwing it with mine. I took in his fit body and reached my hand out to touch the outline of his abs. They weren't quite there yet but you could see them and feel them.

My finger traveled the line of dark hair that disappeared into his jeans. I lifted my eyes and met his darkening blue ones. He suddenly pulled me to him and smashed his lips with mine. He turned us around and pushed my against the wall.

I pushed my hands into his hair as his hands traveled down my sides. He hooked his hands under my thighs and pulled me up. I wrapped my legs around his hips and he pushed his growing bulge into me, holding my butt in his hands.

I let out a moan pulling away from Adam's warm lips. He lightly trailed his lips down my neck and groaned.

"Dammit Avery," He said. My hands were tangled in his hair and he put a kiss on my neck before letting me down and stepping away. He put a fist to his mouth and closed his eyes.

He bent down and picked up his shirt before walking out the front door and slamming it behind him. I felt the sting in my heart and the sting of tears in my eyes. I wrapped my arms around my waist and leaned back into the wall.

I felt the salty tears at my lips when the door opened again and there stood Adam with his shirt back on. I looked down at my bare feet and felt him approaching.

"Avery."

I didn't look up, I didn't even answer.

His finger lifted my chin and my eyes were forced to meet his. "I know you're not ready to have sex yet, so why are you trying to rush it?" He asked.

I just stared up at him. Then he sighed. "Is it because I'm leaving? You think I'm going to cheat on you right?"

I looked down.

"Avery...You know me, I would never to that to you, so why would you feel the need to try and give up your virginity now?"

"I-I had to be sure," I said quietly, "I knew you wouldn't, but I didn't want to take a chance."

He sighed and pulled me into his arms. "I couldn't even dream of cheating on you Avery."

A small smile hit my face and I suddenly felt bad of second guessing Adam. "Adam I'm sorry for second guessing you. I was just scared you know?"

I felt him nod his head at me. "Will you stay with me tonight?" I asked lifting me head up to meet his light blue eyes.

"I would love too."

We walked up the steps and went into my room and I got a t shirt on and turned to see Adam already relaxed on my bed.

I layed on him and rested me head right over his heart. I closed my eyes and felt him wrap an arm around my waist and put a hand on my head. He kissed the top of my head and I hummed.

We both fell into a deep sleep forgetting that time ran around us.

::::::::::::::::

1101 words

Total word count- 18,348