Epilogue

"Where's Coraline? Now where could she be hiding?"

I said thoughtfully looking all around with a hand on my big belly. This belly held my son who was going to be named when he was born.

Coraline was different since it as my mothers name.

I could name him Chase which was my dads name. Look again their names start with C too. But if I named my son Chase his name would be Coralines middle name. Coraline Chase Hill.

I heard a giggle to my right and the sound of Adam shushing her.

I stuck my head around the corner and smiled. "I found you guys," I said laughing.

Adam held Cora in his arms and he smiled at me.

"Alright come on. Aunt Tess and Uncle Ty are gonna be here any minute now with Nico."

Just then a car horn was heard. We walked- well Adam walked, I waddled- around to the front of the house to see 8 year old Nico run out of the car once he seen 6 year old Cora. Adam put Cora down and she ran up to hug Nico.

Me and Adam also had the destiny of a broken condom. Luckily by the time Cora was here Adam finished college.

Tessa handed a two year old Jay over to Tyson and Tessa ran over to me and hugged me.

"How's the little guy?"

"He's good. Alright let's head inside. My Aunt won't be getting here for a while. Hailey is mad  because she didn't get the thing she wanted for her 8th birthday."

Tessa and Tyson laughed. Tyson laid Jay on his chest as we all sat on the couch. Nico and Cora played on the floor with their toys while we all talked and Jay slept.

When my aunt and Colon got here with Hannah. Her mood brightened when she seen Nico and Cora.

Life played out the best. There may have been some bumps but they were part of our lives. They wouldn't be the way they were if it weren't for those bumps.

Our lives weren't perfect but having a family makes it 10x better.

This was the life and I couldn't have asked for a better family.

Cause that's what everyone was....

They were my family.

:::::::::::::::::::::

It's officially over. Unless I get a crazy idea there won't be any sequels of any sort.

I love you guys for being patient with be during my own bumps like the laptop malfunction.

Thank for reading, I hope you loved readying just as I did writing it.

All of you are silent but I do like to see when you guys vote. It makes me happy