Chapter 2

I place my favorite unicorn pillow right in the middle of my blanket fort. I grab Alan and headed into the kitchen to get snacks. I collect cookies, juice boxes, chips, and apple slices to eat while I am watching movies. Once I get settled in my fort, surrounded by stuffies and food, I start up the first movie. Of course, I start with my favorite movie, which is Sleeping Beauty. How can anyone not like this movie? It's the bestest! I wish I had a prince like Aurora did. I want to wear beautiful ball gowns and fall in love. Hopefully, I will find a Daddy to be my prince soon.

That thought reminds me that I want to start looking for other Daddies today, so I grab my own laptop and logged in. I start scrolling, softly singing along to the movie.

"I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam." I mumble to myself. I almost give up and start watching the movie again when something pops up. I click on it and get taken to my messages.

KellsQuinn: Hi! You are really cute, and I like you. :)

VFuentes: Hello, darling. You are quite attractive yourself. Would you care to meet me sometime? ;)

I squeal and kick my legs. I give Alan a tight squeeze before running to Jenna's door. I knock on it a bunch before she finally opens up.

"Jenna, guess what!"

"What did I tell you yesterday, Kellin? Not until after one!" Jenna goes to close her door, but I shove my foot in it.

"Victor Fuentes says he wants to meet me! Isn't that fun?" I screech at her. Her eyes get really big like they did yesterday, and she opens the door again to let me in. I jump onto her couch, giggling as I bounce a bit. She walks over and eyes me up and down.

"Hmm. Well did you agree to see him?"

"Of course! I want him to be my Daddy!"

"Just be careful, yeah? I don't want another Oli happening," she says.

"I know, I know. I'll be careful. I think Vic will the an amazing Daddy. He will be really handsome and kind, and maybe he will cuddle with me! Oli never did that..." I sigh as I think about all the mean Daddies I have had before. I really hope that Vic will be different.

Jenna yawns while nodding. I realize that she should get back to sleep, so I stand up.

"Bye bye, Jenna. I'll tell you all about it later!"

"Alright, bye, Kells. Good luck," she mutters under her breath. I frown at her before returning to my fort. What could she have meant by that? Maybe I am thinking about it all wrong, she was just being a nice friend, duh! I decide to message Victor Fuentes back.

VFuentes: Hello, darling. You are quite attractive yourself. Would you care to meet me sometime? ;)

KellsQuinn: I would love to, Victor Fuentes! Where do you wanna go?

I close the laptop to wait for the next message and continue watching my movie. I am completely entranced with the graceful dancing and cute woodland creatures that I nearly ignore that beep from my laptop. Luckily, I snap myself out of it and pull the device into my lap. I bite my lip in excitement as I read the message.

KellsQuinn: I would love to, Victor Fuentes! Where do you wanna go?

VFuentes: Are you available tomorrow at noon? We can meet wherever you'd like. And please, call me Vic.

I think about where we should go, and I decide on one of my favoritest places to go. I also blush at the fact that he gave me permission to call him Vic. It sounds much sweeter than Victor Fuentes. I bet he will be really nice and handsome when I see him tomorrow. It's so close, but so far away. I don't want to wait, but I guess it will give me time to pick out a super cute outfit!

KellsQuinn: Can we pretty please go to Butterfly Park? It's my most favoritest place in the whole world! And you can call me Kellin or Kells, if you want.

VFuentes: Of course, sweetheart. We can get lunch afterwards if you'd like. I'll see you tomorrow at two.

He answers me almost immediately, and I smile at the cute name he used. I am brimming with excitement. I think Vic will be the perfect Daddy for me. I just hope he'll say yes! It would make me the happiest princess in the entire kingdom. I shut down my laptop and snuggle into my blankets with Alan. On the TV, Aurora has just been woken up by true love's kiss.