Chapter 20

This will be cheesy as hell, I'm sorry. I needed to write a feel-good chapter after all the shit these guys have been through. Hopefully this doesn't make you throw up. Enjoy!

The cops had released Vic soon after taking Alysha into custody. We collect the few belongings he had had on him at the party and go to pick up Vic's car from the party venue. Mike is deeply upset, so I suggest we take him to get Vic's car with us then let him stay over at Vic's house. Neither brother disagrees with my idea, so we all pile into Mike's car and drive back to the party. It is deserted, only the staff is there cleaning up the remains. We switch to Vic's car, leaving Mike's to get picked up in the morning. The ride home is silent, and the only thing that tells me the boys are alive is Vic's thumb brushing across my knee where his hand sits and Mike's occasionally sniffling drifting up from the backseat. It's almost irritating that all I can do now is provide comfort to them. They need time to get back to normal, and hopefully I can help them fix their relationship with each other as they return to their usual selves. I just hope everything will end up alright. I need both of them in my life, Mike just as much as Vic. They both mean a lot to me, and I don't know what I'd do if they lost themselves over this. I know Mike truly loved Alysha, and Vic loved Jaime a lot, so this must be hurting them so much.

We pull up to Vic's house and go inside solemnly. Mike just sits on the couch, staring blankly into space. Vic makes a beeline upstairs. I don't really know where I stand with him yet, so I decide to talk to Mike before dealing with Vic. I walk up to Mike and gingerly take a seat next to him. He doesn't even blink at my presence, so I take that as a sign that it's okay I'm here. I turn towards him a bit, nervously playing with the tips of my hair.

"Mike?" I say gently. He makes a soft grunt in response, his gaze unwavering from the wall. I sigh a bit, knowing this would be a difficult conversation.

"Everything will be okay, you know that, right? I know how you felt about her, but you will feel better over time. I'm here for you, and Vic is too-" I am interrupted when Mike whips around to face me. His eyes are wild, and I can tell he's in pain.

"Are you fucking serious? Goddamn it, Kellin, you can't do this. You can't give me the stupid "things get better" speech and tell me you're here for me. That's a load of bullshit, and you and I know it. You don't know anything about Alysha and I's relationship, and maybe things will get better over time, but I don't have the patience for that. Not to mention Vic doesn't support me in anything, so what makes you think he will now?" Mike explains to me, raising his voice as he goes on. I cower away slightly, curling into the corner of the couch. He continues to rant about how I don't know anything about he feels when I hear footsteps behind me.

"Shut the fuck up, Mike. I don't know if you can fucking tell, but Kellin is scared. Maybe you should ask him where he stands in this because I was the one who found him fucking tied up in the basement of your psycho girlfriend's apartment. Maybe you could pull your head out of your ass for a moment and realize you aren't the only one affected by this. Kellin was basically kidnapped then held captive for days, and someone was murdered because of her." Vic says, in a calm voice that frightens me far more than Mike's yelling. I can see a mix of defeat and bitter rage in Mike's eyes. I expect him to fight back, but instead he shakes his head and leaves in the direction of the spare rooms. I relax a little bit, still kind of freaked out by his shouting fit. Vic comes and sits in Mike's place, grasping my hands. I fall into him, cuddling my face into his side. He lets go of one of my hands to pull me closer.

"I can tell you are worried about me and Mike, but you need to worry about yourself too. You were fucked over by her just as much as we were, and I don't want you to exhaust yourself making sure we're okay. We'll be fine, and I hope you know you will be too. I love you so much, baby boy. Don't forget that," he tells me, then kisses my forehead. I can feel a few tears drip down my cheeks at his words. Of course I am glad that he cares about me, but I'm also relieved to hear him say he loves me. I had spent many nights in that damn basement afraid that I had ruined things between us, but Vic is here, cuddling me and making me smile again. I sit up and plant a loving kiss on his lips. I linger there for a moment before resting our foreheads together. I feel Vic's eyebrows move, telling me he's smiling. I bring my hands up to nestle in his soft hair.

"I love you too, Daddy, so so much. I'm glad we're okay," I whisper. He just nods his head then picks me up. I relish the feeling of his hands cupping my bottom, wrapping my legs around his waist and letting him carry me up the stairs. I occasionally leave little kisses on his shoulders and neck as we go. We enter his- our bedroom, and Vic gently places me on the bed. I lie back as he straddles my hips, and he leaves slow, careful kisses on my lips. We take off our clothes piece by piece, not driven by a lustful rush, but by a delicate love. Eventually we are skin on skin, and I missed the feeling so much. Our hips move together lightly, and we release quiet moans into each other's lips. Vic begins to move down my body, leaving a few hickeys across my throat and collarbone. I gasp as he kisses my tip before moving to grab the lube and condom. He goes to lube up his fingers to prep me, but I push his hand away, shaking my head.

"I don't need it, I just need you, Daddy," I tell him. He nods his head and slides on the condom. Soon enough we are moving together, our moans and groans increasing in volume as he speeds up. We are still going slower than usual, just enjoying the feeling of our bodies together and fixing each other from all the hurt that had been caused these past weeks. I let out a shrill gasp as I came, and Vic came shortly after I did. He discards the used condom, and I wipe myself off. He then lies behind me and pulls me to his chest. I sigh contently at the feeling of his chest rising and falling against my back. His breath tickles my neck, giving me goosebumps. I snuggle closer to him as sleep begins to near. I toy with his fingers as his breathing evens out. I marvel at the beautiful human being beside me as I drift off. Relief and ecstasy fill my veins as I leave into my first night of decent sleep, next to the man I love.