Character Answers

Here are the answers to the questions/comments/concerns you guys have commented. I didn't get as many as I would have liked to, but I'll take what I can get. Thank you so much to those of you who commented, this is for you. Happy belated Holidays, and Happy New Year's Eve/Day! 

Kellin

Q- Can we be friends? And what's your favourite show in little space?

K- Of course we can be friends! Maybe Daddy can arrange a playdate for us! And my favourite show is... I don't know. Probably either Scooby Doo or Star vs. the Forces of Evil.

 Q- On a scale of 1-10, how much do you love building blankets? 

K- One million! I love building blanket forts! I also love it when Daddy will bring in toys and- 

V- Kells, darling, that's not something you should tell other people. It's private, and they don't need to know. 

K- Sorry, Daddy. I just love showing you off! 

Q- Why are you so adorable? 

K- I dunno. Daddy asks me that too, and I don't understand. I guess for the same reason you're adorable. 

Vic

Q- Vic, can I have you as my dad!? 

V- Oh, well, I don't know about that. Kellin and I were thinking about adopting a baby, and I don't think we could handle two kids at once. You can still hang out with us though. 

K- We're going to adopt?! When did we decide this?! 

V- It was going to be a surprise...

Q- So what does your office actually do? And can I be a friend-little? I don't wanna replace Kellin or whatever, I just want cuddles and onesies. 

V- I work for Yamaha, which is a large manufacturing company. My offices are in the musical instrument branch, and we build instruments ranging from guitars to trombones to keyboards. As for your second question, I have to decline. It isn't because I believe you are trying to replace Kellin, but even if I didn't love Kellin like I do, I wouldn't want more than one little. I like to focus all my attention on one person at a time, but I do have a friend who is looking for a little if you're interested. 

K- We can still have playdates, though! Right, Daddy?

V- If they agree to it, then of course, Princess.

Mike 

Q- I'm sorry your brother was a douche and your girlfriend was a psycho. Maybe you should date Tony. He's less crazy, just saying. Perrentes forever.

M- Um, thanks. I'm over all that shit now. But I don't know anybody by the name of Tony; I guess I'll keep an eye out for anyone who goes by that.  

Q- Mike, will you marry me!?

M- Oh, wow. I'm truly honoured, but I did just get out of a pretty crazy relationship. Don't get me wrong, I'm over Alysha, but I think I'm going to live the bachelor life for a little while. I'm sure there will be another super hot dude out there for you. Of course, he won't be as hot as me! 

Alysha

Q- I hate you, stupid bitch. May all your bacon burn.

A- Please, honey. All prison food is burned anyone, and you think I can eat bacon and maintain this body? Hate me all you want because the only opinion I care about is Mike's, and he's head over heels for me. 

K- Think again, you tramp. Mikey doesn't want a little snake like you! 

A- Brat! 

Q- Why are you a bitch? Go to hell. 

A- Judging by your haircut, I think I'm already in Hell. Yikes, ever heard of a stylist? Why are all these little wannabes calling me a bitch? They just must be jealous of how devoted I am to Mike and how they could never be a better girlfriend that I am. 

V- Now you listen here, you little shit. You're lucky you're behind bars because I would've kicked your ass by now if you weren't. Don't insult the readers, and don't even pretend that you were good to Mike. I hope you rot. 

K- That was kind of hot. 

Jaime

Q- Was this put here to hurt my soul? 'Cuz mission accomplished. 

J- I didn't wanna hurt anybody. Will you tell Viccy I'm okay, and that I think Kelly is adorable! I love them both sooooo much! Bye bye.

Q- Jaime, let's go out for Taco Bell. 

J- I don't know. The zombie life isn't for me, so I think I'll stick to the divine meals we have up here. Sorry. 

Alan

Q- Best ginger cat ever. I bet you've seen some crazy shit. 

Al- Let's just say that Kellin once had a Daddy more into BDSM than DD/LB... I saw things go into places that things shouldn't go into. Fortunately, that guy is long gone, and Kellin hasn't brought a guy to our apartment since then. 

K- Ally, who are you talkin' to? 

Al- Gotta blast! 

Q- I love that Alan is an option.

Al- Me too. Sometimes it feels like the only one who appreciates me is Kellin. I'm sorry, I don't mean to get emotional, but it's hard being a stuffed cat sometimes. I have insecurities too! It's not all cuddles and stuffing for me.

K- Aw, Ally. 

Tony

Q- Are you, like, single in this story...? 

T- Yeah. My girlfriend just broke up with me because I spent too much time at work. It takes up a lot of time to fight off the paps for the boss. 

Q- Well now that Alysha is gone... maybe hit Mike up... wink wonk.

T- Y-you mean the boss' brother?! I've only met him once, and I guess he's pretty hot, but he's way out of my league. And who's Alysha? 

K- Vic, I have to set them up now! It's what the people want! 

V- No, Kellin. You can't meddle with other people. Besides, we hardly know this Perry guy. I don't even remember hiring him. 

T- Hey! I'm right here, ya know!