Chapter 6

After Thursday, Daddy's work got really busy, but he didn't want to leave me by myself yet. This time around, he brought a lot of stuff for me to do, so I wouldn't be bored and look through his things. I keep apologizing, and he accepts my apologies, but I don't think he's over it yet. I feel really bad, so I have been coloring pictures for him. Now the next time he quickly stops by his office to grab something and check on me, I can show him and cheer him up. Sadly, I am running out of pictures. I've been stuffed into his office for the past week, and in that time I have colored a lot of pictures. I just got this coloring book a few weeks ago, and it is nearly finished. I will ask Daddy for new one when he is not so busy. 

When I am not in the office, I am with Daddy when he is being interviewed. It wasn't really his idea, but the interviewers started requested to have him bring me along. Sometimes they even ask me questions! It's weird being on TV because sometimes I'll see the interview when Daddy is watching his grown-up news shows, and I don't even recognize myself at first. Daddy and I go to about three or four interviews a day because of the opening of a building for his company. I don't know exactly why it's so important because I don't pay attention to the interviews unless I'm being asked a question. Since we do so many interviews a day, Daddy has learned to accept that I am going with him. I think he secretly really likes having me there even though he makes it seem like he's worried to bore me or tire me out. I also think he enjoys showing everyone watching that I am his. I've noticed he is very possessive. Like right now, we just got out of an interview and drove to a fast food place. The girl at the counter is being really nice to me, but Daddy is gripping my hand tightly. He gives me a big kiss before quickly ordering our food and walking off to find a table. I follow him and place a hand on his shoulder. 

"What was that all about, Daddy? She was just being nice to me," I say, confused with Daddy's behavior.

"No, Darling, that wasn't just being nice. She was trying to make you want to be her boyfriend. It's called flirting. Something you'll never do with anyone but me," he explains. I nod in understanding. 

"Don't worry, Daddy, I don't wanna be anyone's boyfriend but yours," I reassure him. My eyes widen as I realize what I just said. 

"I-I mean, I won't be a-anyone's little but yours-s." I try to cover up what I said, but Daddy already heard me. He just chuckles and wraps an arm around me.

"Do you want to be my boyfriend, Princess?" I look at him in awe and rapidly nod my head. I tackle him into the booth and cover his face in kisses. He gently grabs my face and kisses my lips. I smile into the kiss and pull away after a brief moment. We just smile at each other until our names are called to pick up our food. I get off Daddy, so he can go get it, and I smile like an idiot. I am so excited that Vic is my Daddy and my boyfriend! 

After eating lunch, Daddy and I go back home and decide to cuddle. I curl up into Daddy's side, and he wraps his arms around my waist. I giggle as he draws shapes lightly into my side, tickling me a bit. He smiles down at me and gives me a gentle kiss. Soon enough, that kiss becomes something more as I climb into Daddy's lap and grip his hair. He pulls me against his chest and runs his tongue across my bottom lip. I roll my hips into his, making him groan into the kiss. He stands up, and I wrap my legs around his waist. He walks us to our bedroom and sits me on the bed. He gets on his knees between my legs and pulls down the baby blue panties I am wearing.

"I am going to make you feel so good, Princess," he tells me, blowing a stream of cool air onto my hardening dick. I whimper and buck my hips, trying to make him do something. He shakes his head and holds my hips down. He softly licks up my dick to the tip, where he circles his tongue around before going back down. He takes my whole dick into his mouth, making me moan at the sensations coursing through my body. Every time he comes up, he dips his tongue into my slit, and I become a moaning mess. I writhe against the sheets, gripping at the wrinkles in the duvet. I feel a tightening in my tummy as Daddy picks up his speed. He sucks on my tip for a moment, sending me over the edge. I scream my release, calling out Daddy's name as he swallows me. As I come down from my high, I look at Daddy cleaning off his chin and smile at him.

"T-thank you, Daddy. I loved it," I tell him, yawning. 

"You're welcome, Darling. Now, I think it's your naptime. Sweet dreams." He kisses my forehead before turning out the bedroom lights. He closes the door quietly behind him, and I easily fall asleep after the draining, yet exciting, activity I have just experienced. I spend the next hour dreaming of ways to repay Daddy for the pleasure.

(A/N): I just couldn't wait to update this, so here is an early chapter. Thank you to DrownSpiritKellicOverdosekellic-frerard, and ibreathekellic for reading and voting, I love you guys! Tell me what you would like to see more of in upcoming chapters, and *cue shameless self-promo* please go check out my other Kellic "Nebula" and my one-shots book "Glass Hearts".