Bonus Chapters and Character Asks

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING THIS!! Thanks to everyone who was there from the first few chapters, thanks to everyone who joined in later on, and thank you for all the votes and comments. I know I'm being really sappy, but I appreciate you all so much. This is my first completed story, as I have started and deleted many before, and I absolutely love it. I loved writing it and seeing you guys react to it and watching more and more people discover and read it. Right now this story has 9.75K reads and nearly 853 votes, and I am excited to see how it will grow. It is like my baby, and I am sad to end it, but all good things must come to an end. HOWEVER! For a special occasion, I may throw in a bonus chapter at some point. Comment if you would like to see that. Also, I kinda want to do a character ask for this story. If enough people comment for me to do that, I will soon post a list of characters that can be questioned and have that on its way, so be sure to comment if you want that. I love all of you, and I hope I see you again on my upcoming stories, which I am super excited for. Please go take a look at my newest story "Found At Midnight"! "A Trophy Daddy's Trophy Son" is over for now, thank you so so much (again) for reading, voting, commenting, and enjoying this story. See ya soon!